Bayonetta Brand New For Xbox 360 $9.99 at Toys R Us

ugghh just bought this for $15 from Amazon and it arrived today. Wonder if its worth the hassle of sending back to save 5 bucks.....

@Flyers179 : Youll have to flip the postage most likely.. given the $9.99 + tax . It'll most likely come out to just about $2-3 cheaper than $15. Just stick w/ it

[quote name='PikaPichu']Anyone know if in-store price is the same too?[/QUOTE]

Yes, same in store. If its not in the Value section, check in the game cases if your store has any.

[quote name='earvcunanan']$6 for shipping? Eh, I'll look in-store.[/QUOTE]
Toys r us has a amazon prime rip off you get 2 day shipping free for 30 days

Got one, thanks, OP! With Rewards bucks that expire in 2 days and some store credit.

Was going to buy 2 (or at least another clearance game) with the BOGO 50%, but that was the only Bayonetta and there were no other good Clearance deals (seriously, how is a $49 game "Clearance"?)

I picked up the last one in store, and while looking for something else to pair with it for the buy one get one half off I found Fullmetal Alchemist trading card game used for DS for 7.48. Figured I would try it out for less than $4 after discount. Thanks!

Thanks for the heads-up, OP. I used my $10 GC from last week's $49.99 sale to pick this up for just a couple bucks after the pseudo-Prime trial. Cheers!

bread's done
Back