Bayonetta & Dark Void (360) 19.96 + 2.99 shipping (each) @ thewiz.com

[quote name='lllGurulll']is this game worth it? I've never really considered it.[/QUOTE]

It's a good price but the 360 version is the superior version unless Sega patched it.

thanks OP. the 360 version is still better, but at this price i'm in for a ps3 copy. gives me a chance to use the 25% off code they sent me after they cancelled my halo 3 LE and NGS2 order

(still bitter)

Wow with this fast and this much of a drop hopefully it'll be 9.99 soon. That's all I'm really willing to give to Sega for such a shoddy port.

360 version still better for Bayonetta. PS3 version had framerate issues, really long loading times, and washed out colors. There was a patch that fixed the loading times to an extent...but all in all, it's still better to get the X360 version. (note: I'm not a X360 fanboy in any way, I actually wanted the PS3 version but so many negative reviews for that version turned me away)

[quote name='Linwood']Tried adding it to my cart and it was automatically removed. I wanted in on this too. Oh well.[/QUOTE]

Same here =(

Guess this was too good to be true then huh? Just curious, is this site reliable? Just briefly looked around for ratings on this site and they are pretty mixed.

Bayonetta PS3 is OOS.

I never got a chance to use my 25% off coupon, their prices are typically suckhole. Not even sure if it's expired or not, but hopefully Bayonetta comes back in stock and I can finally use it.

[quote name='shytface']Bayonetta PS3 is OOS.

I never got a chance to use my 25% off coupon, their prices are typically suckhole. Not even sure if it's expired or not, but hopefully Bayonetta comes back in stock and I can finally use it.[/QUOTE]

See if it'll work @ thewiz.com. PC Richard runs that site as well.

Thanks, I was about to try at thewiz but Yahoo is having server problems right now so I can't get to my coupon code... I think the Universe is trying to tell me something.

Edit: Finally got the e-mail to load and it says the coupon does not exist. Either it expired or it doesn't work at thewiz. Gonna test it at PCR real quick.

Edit 2: Worked at PCR. Guess I'm just SOL on this one.

Just placed an order on the thewiz.com. I hope they don't put any ugly orange stickers all over the game like PC Richard did (assuming they even send them).

Now for the wait and see if they (PCRichard/The Wiz) cancel my order...again. Hope not. Ordered Bayo for PS3, thanks OP and LackeyZero for the info. :)

no free shipping....bah nevermind. I have 40 bucks credit plus 10 off, I'll just wait for amazon to drop it a bit lower....25 bucks for this game aint low enough considering the PS3 version is supposed to have terrible framerate problems

[quote name='uncle5555']Now for the wait and see if they (PCRichard/The Wiz) cancel my order...again. Hope not. Ordered Bayo for PS3, thanks OP and LackeyZero for the info. :)[/QUOTE]

Despite the fact they've canceled my order multiple times, each time, they've at least given me something to compensate. Once I received 25% off coupon, and the next I received GOWIII on release day for 19.99. So while they may occasionally mess up, they have been very accommodating to me when they have.

DAMMIT! Out of stock! I've been wanting to buy this one too. That was an excellent price. I sad now :(

Great find, OP, but I'm too afraid to order from this site since it doesn't seem entirely legit.

Site is completely legit. I ordered Prototype and got in a few days.

[quote name='Raye']Great find, OP, but I'm too afraid to order from this site since it doesn't seem entirely legit.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Ardrid']Damnit, I would've jumped on Bayonetta. Anyone get a screen cap? I might try to price match in store.[/QUOTE]

If you go to any PC Richard B&M store it'll scan for $19.96 even though the sticker price tag may read $59.99. I skipped ordering it online this morning because I didn't want to pay shipping and went and got it at the store. I then went to price match at Best Buy since I had a $20 Rewards Zone certificate :cool:.

so I got 2 copies of Bayonetta and 1 overpriced Dasani water (stupid BB policy about the total price before taxes must be equal or greater than the RZ cert for it to be usable :roll:) for ~$23 :D.

Bayonettascan.jpg

Dark Void seems worth it for $20 but with shipping+tax is comes out to about $25, $3 les than amazon. If I knew the company better or if they had a retail store near me I might go for it.

Bayonetta is probably going Platinum on 360 very soon. I'll just pick it up then, esp. since the new PH designs are no longer fugly.

Done and done. I can confirm that Bayonetta comes up at $19.96 in store. If you've got a PC Richard near you, definitely give them a call and see if they've got copies left.

Damn good deal for a barely 4 month old game. I said I wouldn't give Sega full price after they botched the port, but I can definitely part with $20!

Yep ringing up at 19.96 in store

PC richards on 23rd had one copy of bayonetta and dark void for ps3 left

3 copies of dark void for 360

Hang on tight guys, I'm gonna tell you which of our stores have Bayonetta in stock and how many copies at each...

--edit: here is the list, sorry if it's too long! this is for the PS3 version, if anyone's interested I'll post the 360 stock tomorrow--

Ozone Park - 2
Elmont - 2
Oceanside - 2
Bellmore - 3
Plainview - 2
Babylon - 5
Elwood - 2
Hauppauge - 2
Patchogue - 3
Middle Island - 2
Riverhead - 2
Levittown - 1
Carle Place - 2
Bayside - 2
Rego Park - 2
Forest Hills - 2
Southampton - 2
Deer Park - 3
Astoria - 5
Greenvale - 2
Kings Highway - 2
Flatbush - 3
Bay Ridge - 2
86th St Brooklyn - 1
Ralph Avenue Brooklyn - 2
Rockville Center - 2
College Point - 5
Wayne - 5
Paramus - 2
Hanover - 2
Roxbury - 2
East Brunswick - 2
Yonkers - 2
Watchung - 2
West New York, NJ - 3
E. Fordham - 3
Atlantic Ave - 4
Raritan - 2
Stony Brook - 2
New Hyde Park - 3
Bay Plaza - 1
Upper East Side - 2
Jersey City - 2
Woodbridge - 2
Woodside - 2
Union, NJ - 2
Bayshore - 3
Upper West Side - 2
Chelsea - 1
Richmond Ave - 2
Nanuet - 2
Eatontown - 2
Brick - 1
Mount Laurence - 2
Lawrenceville - 2
Norwalk - 3

The exact locations and phone numbers can be found at http://www.pcrichard.com/custserv/content.jsp?pageName=StoreLocatorMap. I'd call them before heading over there in case they've been sold already. This is the last stock we have and that's it after this, so if you're interested head over there soon :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah hell! I missed Bayonetta for 20 bucks??? Not getting any searches on the site :(

I check the clearance page there everyday too, but I dont think it was put up there :(

[quote name='P.C. Richard & Son']Hang on tight guys, I'm gonna tell you which of our stores have Bayonetta in stock and how many copies at each...[/QUOTE]
:applause:

Now can you just drive over with the game ;)

[quote name='P.C. Richard & Son']Hang on tight guys, I'm gonna tell you which of our stores have Bayonetta in stock and how many copies at each...[/QUOTE]
Any chance more copies will go back up online? Im guessing no :cry:

[quote name='mitnosi']Any chance more copies will go back up online? Im guessing no :cry:[/QUOTE]

Sorry, what was sold was all we're getting :cry: In-store only now

bread's done
Back