Bayonetta & Dark Void (360) 19.96 + 2.99 shipping (each) @ thewiz.com

[quote name='P.C. Richard & Son']Sorry, what was sold was all we're getting :cry: In-store only now[/QUOTE]
Ah well, keep up with the good deals then. And remember your suppose to alert me of a deal ahead of everyone else ;)

[quote name='mitnosi']Ah well, keep up with the good deals then. And remember your suppose to alert me of a deal ahead of everyone else ;)[/QUOTE]

Oops, sorry ^_^

CCF040120106_00000.jpg

After all the B&M deals I usually miss out on because of where I live (FRY'S, Fred Meyer, Meijer's, Big Lots, Walmart, etc.), I was finally able to get in on a deal. Thanks, OP!!

Im going to have to wait until tomorrow to see if i can get this bayonetta for the 360. but it probably be sold out by the time i get there

[quote name='P.C. Richard & Son']Hang on tight guys, I'm gonna tell you which of our stores have Bayonetta in stock and how many copies at each...

--edit: here is the list, sorry if it's too long! this is for the PS3 version, if anyone's interested I'll post the 360 stock tomorrow--

Ozone Park - 2
Elmont - 2
Oceanside - 2
Bellmore - 3
Plainview - 2
Babylon - 5
Elwood - 2
Hauppauge - 2
Patchogue - 3
Middle Island - 2
Riverhead - 2
Levittown - 1
Carle Place - 2
Bayside - 2
Rego Park - 2
Forest Hills - 2
Southampton - 2
Deer Park - 3
Astoria - 5
Greenvale - 2
Kings Highway - 2
Flatbush - 3
Bay Ridge - 2
86th St Brooklyn - 1
Ralph Avenue Brooklyn - 2
Rockville Center - 2
College Point - 5
Wayne - 5
Paramus - 2
Hanover - 2
Roxbury - 2
East Brunswick - 2
Yonkers - 2
Watchung - 2
West New York, NJ - 3
E. Fordham - 3
Atlantic Ave - 4
Raritan - 2
Stony Brook - 2
New Hyde Park - 3
Bay Plaza - 1
Upper East Side - 2
Jersey City - 2
Woodbridge - 2
Woodside - 2
Union, NJ - 2
Bayshore - 3
Upper West Side - 2
Chelsea - 1
Richmond Ave - 2
Nanuet - 2
Eatontown - 2
Brick - 1
Mount Laurence - 2
Lawrenceville - 2
Norwalk - 3

The exact locations and phone numbers can be found at http://www.pcrichard.com/custserv/content.jsp?pageName=StoreLocatorMap. I'd call them before heading over there in case they've been sold already. This is the last stock we have and that's it after this, so if you're interested head over there soon :)[/QUOTE]

Wow, I live in Brick. Kinda crazy that I got one of the last copies. I didn't think to look in the case after the rep grabbed mine, but it seemed like there were at least 2-3 after mine.

[quote name='mxpowar']

After all the B&M deals I usually miss out on because of where I live (FRY'S, Fred Meyer, Meijer's, Big Lots, Walmart, etc.), I was finally able to get in on a deal. Thanks, OP!![/QUOTE]

do u see how many bayonetta 360 left?

[quote name='trunks982']do u see how many bayonetta 360 left?[/QUOTE]
It looked like they were fully stocked i.e at least 5 copies, but probably more.

[quote name='P.C. Richard & Son']Hang on tight guys, I'm gonna tell you which of our stores have Bayonetta in stock and how many copies at each...

--edit: here is the list, sorry if it's too long! this is for the PS3 version, if anyone's interested I'll post the 360 stock tomorrow--

Ozone Park - 2
Elmont - 2
Oceanside - 2
Bellmore - 3
Plainview - 2
Babylon - 5
Elwood - 2
Hauppauge - 2
Patchogue - 3
Middle Island - 2
Riverhead - 2
Levittown - 1
Carle Place - 2
Bayside - 2
Rego Park - 2
Forest Hills - 2
Southampton - 2
Deer Park - 3
Astoria - 5
Greenvale - 2
Kings Highway - 2
Flatbush - 3
Bay Ridge - 2
86th St Brooklyn - 1
Ralph Avenue Brooklyn - 2
Rockville Center - 2
College Point - 5
Wayne - 5
Paramus - 2
Hanover - 2
Roxbury - 2
East Brunswick - 2
Yonkers - 2
Watchung - 2
West New York, NJ - 3
E. Fordham - 3
Atlantic Ave - 4
Raritan - 2
Stony Brook - 2
New Hyde Park - 3
Bay Plaza - 1
Upper East Side - 2
Jersey City - 2
Woodbridge - 2
Woodside - 2
Union, NJ - 2
Bayshore - 3
Upper West Side - 2
Chelsea - 1
Richmond Ave - 2
Nanuet - 2
Eatontown - 2
Brick - 1
Mount Laurence - 2
Lawrenceville - 2
Norwalk - 3

The exact locations and phone numbers can be found at http://www.pcrichard.com/custserv/content.jsp?pageName=StoreLocatorMap. I'd call them before heading over there in case they've been sold already. This is the last stock we have and that's it after this, so if you're interested head over there soon :)[/QUOTE]

I am glad we've got a P.C R&S Rep here!

Thanks!

[quote name='P.C. Richard & Son']Sorry, what was sold was all we're getting :cry: In-store only now[/QUOTE]

Any idea of then the orders from P.C. Richard / The Wiz that did go through will be shipping out?

[quote name='LackeyZero']Mine was shipped this morning. Ordered yesterday from thewiz.com.[/QUOTE]

Ok thanks for letting me know, mine is till processing according to the site and I haven't gotten a shipping email from them either, hopefully sometime tomorrow then. :)

Ahh the expression on the sale rep was priceless. The price listed $59.XX...scanned at $19.96. He had to do a double take.

Wow, I just saw the Head 2 Head PS3 vs XBox 360 IGN insider video on Bayonetta. The PS3 version has loading time... it even loads to pause the game if you can believe that.

[quote name='philmcfly']Wow, I just saw the Head 2 Head PS3 vs XBox 360 IGN insider video on Bayonetta. The PS3 version has loading time... it even loads to pause the game if you can believe that.[/QUOTE]

that video was pre patch. They did add the option to load onto the HDD so if you install it youll have less problems.

I loved the game and loved the PS3 controller better than the 360 one

I ordered the 360 version of Bayonetta from The Wiz on Wednesday, came up $24.87 shipped, and it arrived this morning. :D

[quote name='gtkilla']I ordered the 360 version of Bayonetta from The Wiz on Wednesday, came up $24.87 shipped, and it arrived this morning. :D[/QUOTE]

That's some fast shipping for $2.99.

[quote name='gtkilla']I ordered the 360 version of Bayonetta from The Wiz on Wednesday, came up $24.87 shipped, and it arrived this morning. :D[/QUOTE]

And I'm still waiting on a shipping notification, I might need to call and see what's up... :cry: (It's not like they can't spare a copy from the store and all to send to me, heh)

Edit: Which is exactly what is happening...I just called to see what was up, they're getting a copy from a store to the warehouse and it won't ship until late next week. No harm, no foul, as long as I get it. ;)

[quote name='appleyum']That's some fast shipping for $2.99.[/QUOTE]

Well he lives in NYC, so no I wouldn't expect it to take too long. Me, I'm in IL so I won't have my copy until about 4/12, no biggie, but it still was a pretty quick turn around for him.

Awesome find Op! Thanks! Picked one up earlier for the 360 from the Carle Place store. They still had 2 left in the display when I left. I saw at least one copy of Dark Void (for the 360) as well, but since I wasn't interested in it I didn't notice how many were there. The games were all marked $59.99 (on sale no less) but still rings up for $19.96.

Saw the post yesterday night and got the last copy of bayonetta(PS3) at the Hanover store after work today. thanks to the PC Richard And Son Rep.(in-store and online), OP & CAG

Picked up the second to last :ps3: copy of Bayonetta at the Yonkers location. There should be one copy left for both systems.

A big thank you to the OP!

Managed to snag a copy at the store on East Fordham, by my count they had 3 more but the employee's started a buzz about it after mine rang up and I think they racked up the last few with their discount. I wonder how much those rang up for, it's funny too because I walk in and they have a wall of fridges blocking the game section and I squeezed my ass in there determined to find it, and as the employee proceeded to squeeze his ass in there to unlock the display case he was nagging about how awful the game was on PS3 and after it rang up he ran back to pick himself up a copy. Thanks alot OP...

I ordered bayonetta ps3 from thewiz on 4/1/10. The charged my cc, but I did not get any response from them ever since. Of course i did not receive anything, or got any refund.

[quote name='tfr']I ordered bayonetta ps3 from thewiz on 4/1/10. The charged my cc, but I did not get any response from them ever since. Of course i did not receive anything, or got any refund.[/QUOTE]

I finally got mine this past Wed., call and ask them what the status of your order is, took all of 2 minutes for me to do.

I called, guy answered right away, gave him my order number, he looked it up told me they were pulling one from the stores to the warehouse, and it'd be shipping sometime in the later half of last week.

Well instead it shipped Mon. and I had it by Wed., no complaints from me, I was patient and now the game is sitting about a foot from me, great deal overall, and I'm happy. :)

[quote name='uncle5555']I finally got mine this past Wed., call and ask them what the status of your order is, took all of 2 minutes for me to do.

I called, guy answered right away, gave him my order number, he looked it up told me they were pulling one from the stores to the warehouse, and it'd be shipping sometime in the later half of last week.

Well instead it shipped Mon. and I had it by Wed., no complaints from me, I was patient and now the game is sitting about a foot from me, great deal overall, and I'm happy. :)[/QUOTE]

They said mine was shipped 2 days ago, still no tracking number though. I tried to find my order status on their website, and it says the order number doesn't exist. :cold:

The tracking number email is in my spam folder. But now that I know a PC version of Bayonetta is in the work, I don't know if I would still play the ps3 version.

Last edited by a moderator:
Picked up the last copy (360) at the union square branch Saturday afternoon so that store is now oos on both systems but the deal is still alive. Also like others have stated they were marked for 59.99 but rang up for the sale price 21 dollars and change, so dont be deterred if they arent marked correctly.

[quote name='handsomepete']Thanks for the heads up nameless P.C. Richard & Son representative! May have to return the (still sealed) copy I have sitting on my shelf.[/QUOTE]

Name's Allie. Pleased to meet ya'!

[quote name='mitch079']It's a good price but the 360 version is the superior version unless Sega patched it.[/QUOTE]

Has issues beyond what a patch could fix, but still completely playable.

360 version is superior due to a shoddy port job for the PS3 version. Shame on them.

[quote name='P.C. Richard & Son']Bayonetta for Xbox 360 is now for sale for $19.96 at TheWiz.com again: http://www.thewiz.com/catalog/product.jsp?modelNo=010086680324

Enjoy!! :)[/QUOTE]

Worth noting -- thewiz.com is on Bing Cashback. It says "2-10%" right now, so it's not clear how much cash back is involved (somewhere between $0.40 and $2.00, I guess), but if you're ordering anyway, might as well. If it is 10%, that would knock out a lot of the shipping.

I was going back and forth on picking this up from the GameStop Game Days sale, so since this is a much better deal than that, might as well.

EDIT: Looks like it's 2%, as I have $0.40 showing as pending now on my Cashback account. So not really that great, but again, if you're ordering anyway, might as well.

[quote name='P.C. Richard & Son']Name's Allie. Pleased to meet ya'![/QUOTE]
We have a name! Now it'll be a little less formal in these threads lol.

[quote name='mitch079']It's a good price but the 360 version is the superior version unless Sega patched it.[/QUOTE]

It was patched and it was overhyped for it's horrible frame rates because the 1st opening scene was horrific. Rest of the game is awesome.

One of the best games ever made

[quote name='subwayeatbig']shipping is 2.99 though[/QUOTE]

Um . . . it does say that in the thread title . . . ;)

Beyond that, even with $2.99 shipping added on, this is the best deal that I've seen so far on this game -- most places are still charging $40 or more for it, and even with all of the additional GameStop coupons being passed around factored in, the cheapest I've seen it new is $27 (and that would have required ordering another $71+ worth of items for the coupons to work). I'm sure it will drop elsewhere, and some may even find it cheaper eventually in Target clearance or whatever, but for getting it right now, it's not a bad price at all.

[quote name='wasurenai']Got my fingers crossed for $20 Darksiders to show up online.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, now that would be nice.

bread's done
Back