Bayonetta on the ps3. Worth getting?

CH82

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I'm weary of getting this game due to framerate issues and being an inferior port to the 360. It is only $20 these days but well I'm here because I'm a cheap ass gamer. Thoughts?

I played through it a few months ago (with no comparison to the 360) and didn't have any problems. There weren't any noticable frame rate problems like some games, and the loading wasn't bad at all. I think a lot of the problems associated with this game were fixed in patches after it's release and nobody updated their reviews/etc to reflect it.

I've played both versions. It isn't as big of a difference as some people act like it is. Sure there is some frame rate problems here and there,but nothing major. The loading and everything is better with that patch they released for the game.

Yes, it is definitely worth getting. Its one of my favorite games this generation and definitely worth $20. I played through it after the patch and there was only one point in the entire game where I noticed a drop in fps, and it only lasted 15-20 seconds or so (there was no action or anything going on in game, so I was a little surprised to see the frames drop). There may have been problems when the game was first released, but not anymore.

[quote name='deadpool253']Not worth getting. Bad frame rate, clunky controls. Devil may cry was a lot better than this. It feels second rate[/QUOTE]
Is this a statement on the PS3 port, or the game in general?

Hecks yes. I played the crap out of it a few months ago and got my platinum, never had a single issue with framerate or anything. Awesome game.

id have to say no. i just started playing it and ugh. i dont know wtf they were thinking with this game but id agree with the other poster about sticking with dmc. ill keep trying to play more into it but as of now im not impressed. damn my curiosity.

Download patch
Install

The load times suck if you don't install the game, other than that I've had no problem with it.

bread's done
Back