BB $10 gift card, 1600 XBL points and Guitar Hero Strap for $4.99

Ejaywillie

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
This only works for people who is going to buy Guitar Hero 3 bundle and Halo 3, if not you are sol and please move along.

1st

Go to www.bestbuy.com/halo10

Add Either Halo and the $10 gift card.

2nd

Add a 1600 Xbl Points

3rd

Go here
Add Guitar Hero III for 360 and Leather Guitar Strap.

By then the gift card should be $0, the points $4.99 and the Leather strap $0.

I'm guessing if you pick up for Halo 3 at a Midnight store you could get even more free stuff. Too bad I can't try it out. Either way, enjoy.

[quote name='Ejaywillie']This only works for people who is going to buy Guitar Hero 3 bundle and Halo 3, if not you are sol and please move along.
[/QUOTE]

Well, then you need to add this to your MISLEADING title so that people don't click on your MISLEADING deal. :(

[quote name='toper']Well, then you need to add this to your MISLEADING title so that people don't click on your MISLEADING deal. :([/quote]

QFT.

You obviously worded the title like that on purpose. Was there a particular reason you conveniently ignored the ~$160-ish purchase that precedes this "deal" and then instructed us that we were "sol?"

[quote name='Ejaywillie'] if not you are sol and please move along.
[/QUOTE]

this deal sucks thanks for the misleading title

Yeah TC, change the title - it's misleading. I clicked thinking I was going to find an awesome deal that I wouldn't have to shell out big bucks for.

Seriously...talk about let downs.

And if I WAS going to pre order both of those games it sure as hell wouldn't be at Best Buy.

[quote name='DoomxPatrol']Seriously...talk about let downs.

And if I WAS going to pre order both of those games it sure as hell wouldn't be at Best Buy.[/quote]

Why so?

bread's done
Back