BB $10 off GRAW 2 for 360 coupon

[quote name='Tron999']I love it when you have to have a coupon to bring a game down in price to what it should retail at =p[/quote]

This one should retail at 30. Since its an expansion pack.

[quote name='help1']This one should retail at 30. Since its an expansion pack.[/quote]
It's a UbiSoft game, it'll inevitably drop down to $40 sometime soon (if even a sale price); check Best Buy in the next few weeks and I would bet it'll be $40.

[quote name='help1']This one should retail at 30. Since its an expansion pack.[/quote]

Expansion pack??? Geez your one of those people? This game is far from an expansion pack. The gameplay & graphics differences alone are worth the buy. Do some research on GRAW differences. GRAW2 is ALOT better than the 1st GRAW.

To bad you could of gotten this game the day of release a Fry's for $34.99. If you can't get it at this price, I wouldn't bite.

[quote name='neushane']Expansion pack??? Geez your one of those people? This game is far from an expansion pack. The gameplay & graphics differences alone are worth the buy. Do some research on GRAW differences. GRAW2 is ALOT better than the 1st GRAW.

To bad you could of gotten this game the day of release a Fry's for $34.99. If you can't get it at this price, I wouldn't bite.[/quote]

Theres not to many B&M Frys sooo, most people couldnt get it for $35.

[quote name='help1']This one should retail at 30. Since its an expansion pack.[/QUOTE]
What do you expect from an annual Ubisoft Tom Clancy title?

[quote name='neushane']Well, use the $10 off BB coupon at CC and get it for $39.99[/quote]

CC accepts BB coupons?

If so, it is a novel idea!

[quote name='neushane']Expansion pack??? Geez your one of those people? This game is far from an expansion pack. The gameplay & graphics differences alone are worth the buy. Do some research on GRAW differences. GRAW2 is ALOT better than the 1st GRAW.

To bad you could of gotten this game the day of release a Fry's for $34.99. If you can't get it at this price, I wouldn't bite.[/quote]

game's way too short..

Most of the games coming out now is PRETTY SHORT cos they cut off parts of the game and put on XBOX LIVE called "Extra Maps" and charge more $$$$.

bread's done
Back