Feedback
91 (100%)
:ps3: Little Big Planet Karting $17.99

:wii: Epic Mickey 2 $9.99

:3ds: Skylander: Giants Portal Owners Pack $29.99

Wii_U_platform_icon.png
Pro White Controller $34.99

Last edited by a moderator:
Had $10 in reward certs, so I grabbed a WiiU controller. Maybe I'll have a reason to use it someday...

Thanks, OP.

karting isn't amazing but worth the $20 or so, I got it back in january. it's sad mostly because of what it should have been (mario kart with a amazing map editor) but sadly the racing/karting portion of the game is mediocre at best. but still. $20 isn't too bad.

[quote name='zubalove']Hmmm.... Epic Mickey 2 worth it for $10?[/QUOTE]

What I was wondering myself. If the fixed the camera on 1 then I would say it would be, but looking for input myself

Also interested in hearing thoughts of Epic Mickey 2. I own the first game and though I haven't finished it yet I've definitely enjoyed what I've played so far. I've held off on buying 2 so far because the reviews seem mixed but maybe at $10 it's worth a shot.

FYI, Sonic Racing is on sale on the eShop. You also get 10% back if you're a Deluxe Wii U owner.

Just bought the White Classic Controller Pro. Will come in handy in the future (especially when the next Smash Bros comes out!). May as well pick it up now since controllers rarely ever go cheap. I bet this will be the only sale in a while so if you need an extra controller, pick it up now.

[quote name='rlse9']Also interested in hearing thoughts of Epic Mickey 2. I own the first game and though I haven't finished it yet I've definitely enjoyed what I've played so far. I've held off on buying 2 so far because the reviews seem mixed but maybe at $10 it's worth a shot.[/QUOTE]
it is average, but $10 price point cannot hurt

[quote name='YBX87']it is average, but $10 price point cannot hurt[/QUOTE]

Epic Mickey literally is trash.

Then again, this is the Wii release which is supposed to be the best version. Metacritic has more positive scores for this release so I guess it's the version with the least amount of problem. Most effort + Pointer controls = OK game?

[quote name='Autosaver']Epic Mickey literally is trash.

Then again, this is the Wii release which is supposed to be the best version. Metacritic has more positive scores for this release so I guess it's the version with the least amount of problem. Most effort + Pointer controls = OK game?[/QUOTE]

The game was built for the Wii and then ported by another company to the other platforms.

Also..."literally trash" is a bit strong. It's okay to say you don't like the game, but to call it trash is hyperbole at its finest.

The way Best Buy is putting EM2 on sale recently, it will hit a $4.99ish price via DotD by this year / summer, if you need a reason to hold out for longer. Otherwise if you like 3D platformers and are a fan of Disney, $9.99 isn't a bad price.

[quote name='Billytwoshoes']The way Best Buy is putting EM2 on sale recently, it will hit a $4.99ish price via DotD by this year[/QUOTE]

Yeah I was just about to say the same thing , LOL.

[quote name='209chromatic']Rumble Blast is $10

Edit: nvm I think it's from the last sale.[/QUOTE]

Aside from the deal,
the cat fail is hilarious!!!

bread's done
Back