BB 4 Day Sale - Soul Calibur V CE $19.99 - Dirt 3 $11.99 - Brink $6.99 + More

Thinking about SCV CE. Already have the regular version for $10 from @gamer coupons a couple of months back, and can trade that in to Amazon for $9.85, so the upgrade would be about $11. I am such a sucker for CE's and swag, but not sure if this one's worth it.

SCV isn't available for pickup at any of my local stores and they don't do shipping either. :whistle2:# I guess it just wasn't meant to be for me..

Well I decided to order Brutal Legend 360 for in-store pick up and it was cancelled because they supposedly don't have it. I assume whoever was pulling the games didn't check the junk bin, just checked the shelf. I may run over there later since I need to head by there anyway.

[quote name='aaronrodgers']Doesn't this come with the DLC character through best buy?[/QUOTE]

Dampierre DLC is included in the copies that have a sticker on the case denoting such. IIRC, applies to CE's as well (which in this case would be all of them).

[quote name='coopscohen']Dirt 3 sale price was finally updated - $11.99[/QUOTE]

Oh...hmmm...complete or not complete...$10 diff worth it for DLC?

[quote name='Zolor23']Oh...hmmm...complete or not complete...$10 diff worth it for DLC?[/QUOTE]

$27 MSRP price for the DLC if bought separately if my fuzzy math is correct.

Just going on the DLC packs that have achievements for the :360: copy.

[quote name='joshnorm']$27 MSRP price for the DLC if bought separately if my fuzzy math is correct.

Just going on the DLC packs that have achievements for the :360: copy.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I'll get the complete edition!

AGH forgot about dirt 3! will pony up the extra 10 bucks for the dlc. Just came back from getting SCV after trading in the regular, 2 trips it is!

Just picked up a ps3 copy & a 360 copy Soul Calubur V for me and a friend. Very great deal on that!!

Picked up Rhythm Heaven and Brutal Legend. Also was considering that Vita Media stand until I saw it, looks like half of the hard shell case that I'm already using

I dont know if its the weekly deal or the 4 day ad but I saw some Wii U games on sale today.

Nintendo Land - 49.99
Ninja Gaiden 3- 49.99
Epic Mickey 2 - 49.99
Skylanders Gaints - 64.99
Rabbids Land 40.99
Mass Effect 3 - 49.99
Game Party Champions - 39.99
Funky Barn - 29.99
Ben 10: Omniverse - 29.99
Rise of the Guardians - 29.99

Picked up soul calibur ce. Though tempted to cancel since I heard the single player blows.

Also got two rythym heavens. Woot!

SC was too easy to beat in the single player mode. Character creator gives it some more life because its always fun to try to recreate characters from other games/comics.

[quote name='Deader2818']I dont know if its the weekly deal or the 4 day ad but I saw some Wii U games on sale today.

Nintendo Land - 49.99
Ninja Gaiden 3- 49.99
Epic Mickey 2 - 49.99
Skylanders Gaints - 64.99
Rabbids Land 40.99
Mass Effect 3 - 49.99
Game Party Champions - 39.99
Funky Barn - 29.99
Ben 10: Omniverse - 29.99
Rise of the Guardians - 29.99[/QUOTE]

those are sale prices?

Playing through Psychonauts right now and would be all over the Brutal Legend deal if I didn't have to drive 50 miles to pick it up. :cry:

Meh, I bit on a PS3 collector's edition. If I ever get the itch for some SCV, it'll be easy to play, plus I get the extra character. Not bad for 20.

[quote name='Marauder7']Is the SCV CE worth purchasing if I already own the vanilla version?[/QUOTE]

If it's on the same system, I'd say no.

I bought the PS3 CE at 20, because I own the Vanilla 360 version. This way, we get Danpierre, and the armor DLC.

Picked up the SCV Collector's Edition tonight for $10. One of the local Best Buy's have had them on a 50% off cart with a price of $59.99 for the last three or four months.

[quote name='roundhouse']Picked up Brutal Legend for PS3 even though I'll probably never play it. You can't go wrong for $3.[/QUOTE] You could have saved saved your 3 bucks and put it toward a game you actually want to play lol. Why just have it just to have it? lol

[quote name='SkywardKing']You could have saved saved your 3 bucks and put it toward a game you actually want to play lol. Why just have it just to have it? lol[/QUOTE]

Spoken like someone without a backlog of 20+ games lol

[quote name='SkywardKing']You could have saved saved your 3 bucks and put it toward a game you actually want to play lol. Why just have it just to have it? lol[/QUOTE]

Because I might play it some day! Lol probably not, but I couldn't resist at $3.

Ended up getting SC5 to replace my standard edition. Sold off the sealed copy of the game that was in the CE now for more than I paid for it. I say that was worth the upgrade!

I spotted a lone copy of Dirt 3 Complete Edition at Best Buy 540 in coon rapids MN. Well, it was lone after I grabbed the other copy. Traded in my old copy of Dirt 3 I got for $10 on a DotD last year and paid about a $10 upgrade to get the $20 in DLC I want to use.

I bought Soul Calibur 5 CE for Xbox 360 and played it for a day and didn't really like it and when I went to sell it I got rejected becuase the making of dvd was scratched up.I hadn't even removed it from the package to look at it.So I assume it was just scratched from the way they place it in the packaging.
Did anyone else have any problem like this?

My local Best Buy had one left but I am scared to exchange it because I am worried it is a problem with all of them.

Apparently my store had it in stock but the website said no location near me had any copies and shipping wasn't available so I couldn't make the order during the sale period. I went to BB yesterday and there it was on a shelf. Of course the sale was over and the store manager refused to adjust the cost. They said I have a month to price match. No idea if this is gonna go on sale again. NewEgg has it for $24.99 so I guess I can PM there.. save $5.. is this worth $25? Haven't opened it. Also hoping nothing inside is damaged like the guy above mentioned. The BB version comes with the Dampierre DLC.

bread's done
Back