BB 40% off with gamers unlocked

nabuch

CAGiversary!
So how does this work.  If I buy 2 Nintendo games next week, with the second at 40% off, will it be another 40% after the gamers unlocked 20% off, or just another 20% off.

Example: I buy 2 $39.99 games at $32 each.  Will I then save $12.80 on the second game, or only $6.40.

I'm sure they have done this type of sale many times before, so hopefully someone here knows the answer.

I'm not sure but I would imagine they take 20% off the total amount of the two games.

Buy 1 get 1 40% off = X amount with 20% off

Although I could be wrong. I'm sure another CAG can have a definitive answer in this.

If you look through the weekly ad thread for Best Buy in the video game deals section I'm sure someone has asked there and probably gotten an answer.

So how does this work. If I buy 2 Nintendo games next week, with the second at 40% off, will it be another 40% after the gamers unlocked 20% off, or just another 20% off.

Example: I buy 2 $39.99 games at $32 each. Will I then save $12.80 on the second game, or only $6.40.

I'm sure they have done this type of sale many times before, so hopefully someone here knows the answer.
i have GCU i dont feel like doing the math but i bought 2 super smash bros wii U (59.99 each) during the last buy 1 get 1 40% off and it came out to 71.98 total

bread's done
Back