BB Breaking bad DVD S1-3. $35 after $10gc. Several others

sunnysky

CAGiversary!
Feedback
10 (100%)
Not sure if it's just online or in store as well.
But with the "Buy three TV seasons, get BB $10 gift card" deal going on, And the first 3 seasons of Breaking Bad on sale this week. The series can be had for basically $35. At Best Buy.
No price matching so far at Amazon.
I've only seen a few episodes. But for the price, it may be worth a bite.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is an ongoing deal from last week or earlier. It's not just Breaking Bad, but several other TV shows including Dexter: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olstemplatemapper.jsp?_dyncharset=ISO-8859-1&id=pcat17071&type=page&ks=960&st=Fall_TV_Event_20110814&sc=Global&cp=1&sp=-bestsellingsort+skuid&qp=crootcategoryid%23%23-1%23%23-1~~q46616c6c5f54565f4576656e745f3230313130383134~~nccat02015%23%230%23%237x&list=y&usc=All+Categories&nrp=15&iht=n

Might be better to just make it a general thread about it

edit: one change from the list I notice is they lowered Eastbound and Down s1 to $9.99 this week. It was $12.99 last week I think

In store is Buy $50 in tv shows get a $10 giftcard. Unless theres a glitch where you can just buy 3 shows no matter the price..havent tried it myself.

I just ordered them online, and it added the GC automatically. I guess it's a different promotion than the in-store one. Thanks, OP!

I bought 4 seasons of Dexter at $14.99 each and 3 seasons of Breaking Bad at the same price. Got a prompt to get a $25 gift card. This may be an unannounced $25 gift card with $100 since my total was $105.

[quote name='SyxxHallNash']I bought 4 seasons of Dexter at $14.99 each and 3 seasons of Breaking Bad at the same price. Got a prompt to get a $25 gift card. This may be an unannounced $25 gift card with $100 since my total was $105.[/QUOTE]

Actually I think there is a $25 for $100 as well. I Think I saw it on the same advertisement on a store placard.

How lame is it that they charge $5.51 shipping on the free $10 giftcard? I was going to order the Breaking Bad S1-3 until I saw the giftcard came saddled with $5.51 shipping. I'll just wait for a deal on amazon which will surely come in November.

[quote name='avwjase']How lame is it that they charge $5.51 shipping on the free $10 giftcard? I was going to order the Breaking Bad S1-3 until I saw the giftcard came saddled with $5.51 shipping. I'll just wait for a deal on amazon which will surely come in November.[/QUOTE]

huh? I'm pretty sure every time I order something with a GC, the GC ships free.

I can confirm that they are charging $5.51 to mail the GC. That doesn't make sense. Something must be glitched. I took advantage of the Buy 3 get a $10GC earlier this week and my GC shipped free

If only they had Blus included in this deal... I'd be all over this if it was $35 for the whole series in blu.

[quote name='kyrhon']If only they had Blus included in this deal... I'd be all over this if it was $35 for the whole series in blu.[/QUOTE]

You could get the first two seasons on Blu at Deep Discount for $25. That's as good as you're going to do I think. If you have an Amazon Visa you can also just get the first season on Blu at Amazon for $12.39

[quote name='sunnysky']I did go to two stores to see if they would match the online deal. No Go.
Oh well.[/QUOTE]

technically youd be getting them for the same price in store if you could manage to come up with another tv show to buy. You get a $10 giftcard in store when buying $50 in tv shows. The seasons of Breaking Bad are $14.99 each. So after $10 giftcard youd still be getting them for $35, its just you have to buy another tv show set as well.

[quote name='avwjase']How lame is it that they charge $5.51 shipping on the free $10 giftcard? I was going to order the Breaking Bad S1-3 until I saw the giftcard came saddled with $5.51 shipping. I'll just wait for a deal on amazon which will surely come in November.[/QUOTE]

Gift cards are now shipping free again, looks like it was a glitch earlier or something

bread's done
Back