BB Call of Duty Black Ops for 360 Prestige $80 (in-store pickup only)

jazzman

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
No PS3 version, eh? Otherwise I'd like to pick up the game again in Hardened for the Zombies. Being able to pick up all the zombie maps without being forced to buy the MP maps as well makes it a pretty darn good deal.

I may grab this now since the $150 price for Prestige was a joke.

Thank you jazzman! Or no thank you for draining my wallet!

Awesome, grabbed the Prestige version. Been wanting the Zombie maps, and the RC car for an extra $20 can't be too bad. Thanks OP!

I think I'm going to let this one pass me buy but it's not letting me go to sleep! I already have the game but I know I can trade it in and get at least $30 for it making the prestige edition only $47 but I never cared about the DLC to begin with. I really only want the car but some reviews make it mediocre at best.

[quote name='johnsonnguyen3']I cant seem to get free shipping on my prestige[/QUOTE]

Sorry about that, but I was able to get FS with my order. But maybe that might be due to my RZ Silver status. Hopefully, Amazon will PM.

[quote name='jazzman']Sorry about that, but I was able to get FS with my order. But maybe that might be due to my RZ Silver status. Hopefully, Amazon will PM.[/QUOTE]

2.99 shipping is pretty good for something this size and weight though. Actual shipping cost is probably at least $10.

Nice. Anyone worried about a visit from the police while driving around an RC car designed to look like an explosive device?

[quote name='kayatai']Nice. Anyone worried about a visit from the police while driving around an RC car designed to look like an explosive device?[/QUOTE]

Only if they're three feet tall and addicted to sugar.

Picked up the prestige edition! The hardened had gone up in price and was hoping for something under $60.

Thanks a bunch OP!

Why did I waste my $50 BB gift card on crap!

I want those zombie maps!!

I'll buy or trade for the zombie maps if anyone is interested.

[quote name='ScottBigGame']Why did I waste my $50 BB gift card on crap!

I want those zombie maps!!

I'll buy or trade for the zombie maps if anyone is interested.[/QUOTE]

im sure they will have it in the marketplace soon.

I can only ship to store and the closest in stock is about 45 minutes away. I'm amazon will match (doubt it though) or that my local one has a prestige or hardened in stock.

Also, seeing as its not listed as online only on the site, would Target pm this?

I am in for the prestige edition, going to sell my regular copy. Thanks OP. I have to drive 40 minutes to pick it up, but considering this is one of my favorites and I missed out on the prestige edition the first time I am happy to snag it now.

$60 and $80 seems a lot still. Probably better to wait to drop a bit more ($40-$60) The game is great only because of the online and zombie mode.

thanks op! My store actually had one. Then after I ordered every store went OOS even for ship to store. Can't wait to play around with the RC car.

I wonder if this is a daily deal..I cannot believe the MW2 Prestige editions still sit at $150 on the shelf at the BB's I go to that have them..

[quote name='BmBoWnZ']Ship to store isn't working for any of my stores[/QUOTE]

Same. Glad I checked this out before passing it along to a few buddies to get on board, even offering to buy one and sell 'em my regular on the cheap. I still want those extra zombie maps though, don't care about RC.

[quote name='BmBoWnZ']Ship to store isn't working for any of my stores[/QUOTE]

Same for me. I called BB and they said Ship to Store isn't an option, it's actually Store Pick-Up. He couldn't answer why it doesn't just state "Store Pick-Up" then.

Having the same issue as everyone else. Item says that I can "Ship to Store" but when I click it turns unavailable. That RC car would have drove my dog insane. Oh well. Maybe Amazon will match? (Though that's wishful thinking)

I wish Amazon would pricematch this so I could use my gift cards. I don't know how likely that is though, considering it's already sold out at Best Buy.

[quote name='BmBoWnZ']Got 3 Prestiges ordered at one store pickup... Let's see if they're actually gonna be in-stock ;)[/QUOTE]

Got pickup confirmation on all 3 Prestiges... Thanks OP! :D

:ps3:Hardened Edition SKU:1228453
:ps3:Prestige Edition SKU: 1228435

The page for the PS3 limited editions listed above seem to be gone from BB's site, but if you want to search for stock in your area, just bring up the stock locator page for the 360 equivalent, then replace the SKU in the web address with one of the ones above and press ENTER.

If you have the store list showing stock already up it should switch to the PS3 version once you hit enter.;)

You're welcome.

Good deal, I already have the hardened ed. so, I just can't see it's worth the hassle for me to upgrade. the prestige ed. is just the hardened with the RC right?

Thanks for that IAmTheCheapestGamer, says in stock for PS3 at my local store, so I will be heading out there in a few hours to check.

My local store actually had 2 in stock and so I was lucky enough to run over and pick one up. Definitely call your store even if the site says 0 in stock.

[quote name='Sito']Thanks for that IAmTheCheapestGamer, says in stock for PS3 at my local store, so I will be heading out there in a few hours to check.[/QUOTE]
You must never hesitate.

I love the aggressive price drop here. I am still surprised though that they haven't done the same for Halo Reach Legendary Edition as other stores including stubborn GS dropped them around the same price as this. Those are just big and clunky items that take up space on their floor and you would think they woudl want to unload them.

My online went unavailable when I clicked pick up, but I knew there was at least 1 in the store, as I was just there yesterday and saw them. So I went to the store just now and picked up the last 2, finally offloaded that store credit I had. Moral of the story, don't trust what Best Buy online says. Also, the price was still 150 in store so I asked a salesman if they could PM their site, he said they do and he printed off the page on his workers computer, though it rang up right at the register, still nice of him.

On a side note, I was shocked that they PM`d bb.com because i know for a fact that most retailers like walmart, gamestop and target will not.

[quote name='Tarskidx']I love the aggressive price drop here. I am still surprised though that they haven't done the same for Halo Reach Legendary Edition as other stores including stubborn GS dropped them around the same price as this. Those are just big and clunky items that take up space on their floor and you would think they woudl want to unload them.[/QUOTE]
Well, someone here did mention a half-off(sp?) YMMV deal regarding the Legendary Edition. It's comparable to the price on the prestige.

Anyway, I'm off. Gosta do my thing, and see if I can trade in my copy of Black Ops at Gamestop for the 50% bonus toward a pre-owned game. And then maybe some Target clearance scouting, and maybe some tea with one cream and two sugars.

[quote name='warfare360']On a side note, I was shocked that they PM`d bb.com because i know for a fact that most retailers like walmart, gamestop and target will not.[/QUOTE]

You mean you went in-store withOUT using the website and they price matched? They'll always do that because you could literally get on your phone (if it's web-enabled) IN THE STORE and order it and get the price. They'd rather have the sale go directly to their store then they online component.

[quote name='Serpentor']For those of you in NYC, it's still available in Brooklyn, the BB located on Atlantic Ave ...[/QUOTE]

thanks. i checked earlier and it wasnt available.

bread's done
Back