BB clearance YMMV in North Richmond

Status
Not open for further replies.

donssword

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
I went out to pick-up some Chipotle for me and the wife for dinner, and cruised the VA Center Best Buy, and they had a clearance sale on PS3, PS2, PSP, Wii, DS, and XBox 360 games. Very likely a YMMV, and the selection was pretty large.

In the back game aisles, clearance games were marked with giant orange "C" stickers, and blue inkjet signs were attached to the racks explaining the 50% off deal. The also had a double-sided rack up front in the checkout que with a wide variety of games. The overall assortment of titles was broad, but I can't really remember much other than the selection was far larger than I have listed below. It included, but was not limited to the usual bargain games--make sure to check the front que rack:

PS2 --
Prince Caspian
Rogue Planet
Sly Cooper 2 and 3
a DDR game whose name I can't remember (sorry, beer dulls my mind)
some motor cycle game with a yellow spine
I picked up the last Persona 4 with a $5 coupon (for a total of $15 and change--a steal)

PS3 --
Silent Hill Homecoming

DS -- the DS selection was the usual bargain line-up
Monkey Ball Touch
B-17
Zoo Keeper
and others...

The front rack had a lot of the typical "bargain" games, incl the usual craptastic selection of GBA games. But, by and large the selection was broad, and I about pooped my pants on the Persona 4. BB even let me use their computer to print out the $5 BB Rewards coupon to replace the one I left in my work bag.

[quote name='decrot']you've been here since 2003?[/QUOTE]

Yup. The list would have been better, but I had a stout with my burrito, and between my kids and the beer my memory is shot.

hmm may have to check it out.. i live 5 miles from there. thanks for the heads up... too bad its sunday and closed already

[quote name='TonyBattie']You have been here since 2003 and you don't know about the YMMV Thread?[/QUOTE]

Beer. Have it moved if u like, or have it wiped.

[quote name='TonyBattie']You're talking like i'm a moderator.[/QUOTE]

Because you were talking LIKE a moderator...

good find I may stop pass there myself

If you're speaking of the Va Center Commons BB, then I'll vouch for this fine man. I was there earlier myself and remember seeing Valkyria Chronicles for 50% off.

they marked clearance games at the kroger center best buy in midlothian for 5 dollars (red dot) and 10 dollars (blue dot) on July 4th, so games like Valkyria Chronicles and the newest Naruto were 10 dollars.

This didnt last too long, by 5 or so that night, they went back to 50 percent off those games. Had a friend who got 2 narutos, valkyria, folklore, dragon quest 4 and final fantasy tactics for 60 bucks

They had marked mortal kombat vs dc at 50 percent off as a managers special a couple weeks ago along with valkyria(mid june)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back