BB.com-25% off when you purchase 2 used games (Shipping or in-store pickup)

sgaldis

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
Link

Not really a great selection available online, but I guess if some of your closer stores have good inventory, there's some decent deals to be had. You can get two copies of BlOps for about $60, plus tax. If they had more of the new, new release titles available, those would be good candidates, as they price them very reasonably at $44.99 (two games would be about $68+tax).

[quote name='sgaldis']Link

Not really a great selection available online, but I guess if some of your closer stores have good inventory, there's some decent deals to be had. You can get two copies of BlOps for about $60, plus tax. If they had more of the new, new release titles available, those would be good candidates, as they price them very reasonably at $44.99 (two games would be about $68+tax).[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the post. Some stores have decent games like Time Crisis, and Riddick.

Some decent deals could be had. I guess I am taking a ride to BB today to get my Unlocked issue resolved and then hopefully get it to stack.

HA!
SWFU:II $44.99 Really?

[quote name='cancerman1120']Some decent deals could be had. I guess I am taking a ride to BB today to get my Unlocked issue resolved and then hopefully get it to stack.

HA!
SWFU:II $44.99 Really?[/QUOTE]
well with the trade in value and amount people traded in, that price is not a surprise.
lol, what's the chance of us finding our used copy during this sale? =P

few good ones online at least. el shaddai for 30. wish unlocked would work online for extra 10% off. i would get it for $26 with 25 base tiv. oh wells.

i wish there was an instock filter either instore or online. having to look through all these and most arent available online or instore...

Unlocked works. When you go to pick up tell the person at the pickup desk and they will probably do it. if not you can call best buy customer service. went to one best buy and they did it quick and easy. other best buy had issues but gave me a $5 gift card plus i still got the extra 10% on that one too. As always YMMV and never hurts to ask.

[quote name='Velo214']few good ones online at least. el shaddai for 30. wish unlocked would work online for extra 10% off. i would get it for $26 with 25 base tiv. oh wells.

i wish there was an instock filter either instore or online. having to look through all these and most arent available online or instore...[/QUOTE]

Where are you seeing $30 because I see $40 for it?

anyone try this in-store??? I checked the fine print online and it doesnt say anything about it being online only. I am going to try it today and see if i have any luck getting them to match it. will let you all know.

FYI. I found out why it takes forever for games to come available as used, BB follows the rule that applies to pawn shops where they hold the games for 30 days apparently. GS skirts this rule somehow. But long story short it seems like it takes 45-60 days for a game to be released new and then become available used at BB. only downside.

[quote name='nuzebe']anyone try this in-store??? I checked the fine print online and it doesnt say anything about it being online only. I am going to try it today and see if i have any luck getting them to match it. will let you all know.[/QUOTE]

It might. Depends on who is working in games really. At my store, the guy would pretty much match anything on the website. When CoE was $10 online, he checked it and had a manager adjust the price real fast. Too bad he left for a better job.

[quote name='nuzebe']FYI. I found out why it takes forever for games to come available as used, BB follows the rule that applies to pawn shops where they hold the games for 30 days apparently. GS skirts this rule somehow. But long story short it seems like it takes 45-60 days for a game to be released new and then become available used at BB. only downside.[/QUOTE]

This has been discussed before and is based on your local laws. Gamestop is not considered a pawn shop because they only sell games. Best Buy sells many, many things (including gift cards/visa cards) so they are treated like one.

30 days is quite extensive... laws here have always been pretty tight (even GS has to hold games) but ours are only 20 days.

[quote name='scblueeyedguy']It might. Depends on who is working in games really. At my store, the guy would pretty much match anything on the website. When CoE was $10 online, he checked it and had a manager adjust the price real fast. Too bad he left for a better job.[/QUOTE]

ya, I have had pretty good luck at my local best buys whether because of ignorance or just cool employees.

[quote name='xskaxninjax']This has been discussed before and is based on your local laws. Gamestop is not considered a pawn shop because they only sell games. Best Buy sells many, many things (including gift cards/visa cards) so they are treated like one.

30 days is quite extensive... laws here have always been pretty tight (even GS has to hold games) but ours are only 20 days.[/QUOTE]

Ya I am in Cali so we always have the craziest laws. Although GS sells such a variety now that I am surprised they haven't had many issues yet. It seems like it will bite them one day.

Deal works in-store... if you don't have them scan your RZ card and you happen to be an Unlocked member. Seems Unlocked 10% off overrides 25% off. :roll: To get your gamer's points, retroactively add the info to your RZ account.

Should work fine for regular Gamer's Club members. But deal will probably be dead soon.

bread's done
Back