BB Deal of the Day: Django Unchained Blu $17.99

Nice price, especially with U & S going on. I would have been all set for a price match if I hadn't gotten the Digibook. Oh well.

Arrggh, I was just there and didn't see this price.
I am looking high and low for a reason to use my UAS coupon and this would have been it.

[quote name='frpilot']is this a good movie?[/QUOTE]

Absolutely. One of the best I've seen in many years.

It's too late now since I got lazy and didn't go out to bestbuy. I was more wondering if this movie is worth spending $13 on or wait till it's like $10 or something. I will probably get it to add to my collection eventually along that other Tarantino movie that just came out "The Man with the Iron Fist." I just don't want to be disappointed if it was like Kill Bill or something.

Besides Pulp Fiction, I'm not really a fan of Kill Bill Vol 1 or 2. I just got Jackie Brown, but haven't watched it yet. I guess I kind of feel the sentiments of this guy's take on Tuarantino:

http://www.pocketfives.com/f13/quentin-tarantino-most-overrated-director-all-time-663222/

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought this movie based on "raving reviews"... from what people told me the "N" word is dropped so many times that it's not even funny. I haven't even opened it yet. Never saw Kill bill 1 or 2.

[quote name='ITDEFX']I bought this movie based on "raving reviews"... from what people told me the "N" word is dropped so many times that it's not even funny. I haven't even opened it yet. Never saw Kill bill 1 or 2.[/QUOTE]

Its dropped so often halfway through the movie I called my cat "N word kitty". :shame:

I kid of course.

I just finished watching it this morning. It was good. Just like any other Tarantino film. I may be biased as I love Tarantino.

I really don't know why I ended up getting the BB exclusive packaging :( Doesn't look right with the other br's on my shelf.

bread's done
Back