BB download games 50% off this weekend

Ack! They want $20 per game (before discount), even for Plants Vs. Zombies? You have to join their stupid club and buy 2 games (reducing their prices to $10 each before discount) for it to be a deal at all.

[quote name='eastx']Ack! They want $20 per game (before discount), even for Plants Vs. Zombies? You have to join their stupid club and buy 2 games (reducing their prices to $10 each before discount) for it to be a deal at all.[/QUOTE]

if you want to OWN plants vs zombies (level 5 is a major pain in the butt) your on the roof and your plants can not shot that far go to BIGFISHGAMES... 6.99 just make sure you cancel your club account as soon as you buy the game.

got to wonder how long these companies can hold out now that this site dropped all of their ames to 7

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='sliknik27']Plants vs Zombies is amazing, but just grab it on Steam for $10.[/QUOTE]

why would you pay 3 bucks more for a game... is it too hard for you to hit a button right after you buy the game saying CANCEL my club account.. Must be nice to have 3 bucks to just toss out the window like that

Point people seem to be missing is YOU DO NOT HAVE TO JOIN A CLUB for BFG... Just hit Cancel my club account as soon as you purchase the game..Simple as that

I'm gonna buy it from Steam too. You get certain conveniences from Steam that inspire loyalty. $3 is not a lot of money. But if it had been $5, I might have bought from somewhere else.

[quote name='eastx']I'm gonna buy it from Steam too. You get certain conveniences from Steam that inspire loyalty.[/QUOTE]

Steam Vs. BigFishGames

Technically speaking, they both offer the same reliability, no DRM, lifetime re-download, and ease of use.

It's hard to pick a winner with that one. I would say BFG wins the vote for a casual game, and Steam is better for real games. Now the question is: Which category does P Vs. Z fall into?

[quote name='eastx']I'm gonna buy it from Steam too. You get certain conveniences from Steam that inspire loyalty. $3 is not a lot of money. But if it had been $5, I might have bought from somewhere else.[/QUOTE]

I get certain loyalties from BFG as well, like coupons in the mail for free games and 99 cent games all the time, so I'm good sticking with them. Especially with the new lower pricing.

[quote name='Kerig']Steam Vs. BigFishGames

Technically speaking, they both offer the same reliability, no DRM, lifetime re-download, and ease of use.[/QUOTE] That's incorrect, Steam is DRM. the only places that sell DRM-free downloadable games are gog.com and matrixgames.com

bread's done
Back