BB Flyer Nov 30th Dec 6

doctorofstyle

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
DVD
POTC: At Worlds End 19.99 Tuesday Only
Blu-Ray 32.99 (save 10 on Pirates 1/2 on Blu Ray if you purchase)
2 Disc DVD - 26.99
2 Disc Collectors 32.99
Superbad 24.99
2 Disc 28.99
Blu-Ray 2 Disc 34.99
Nanny Diaries 24.99

DS
Nintendogs/Zelda DS Bundle - 149 (so confirmed we are getting them)
Flash Focus - Save $5 14.99
Nothing Else on Special Except Zelda Kit which is on for 14.99

Nothing Advertised on Sale...

PC Games
Nothing on Sale - they are advertising Viva Pinata for PC though...

PSP
Star Wars PSP - 199

PS3
Nothing on Sale - Note: The 2k8/Lair bundle is not advertised meaning today (thurs) will be the last day to purchase it.

Any questions fire away.

EB is the place to go for PS3 right now. The free game with 40 and 80 GB models and all the trade in promos make it pretty hard to resist.

[quote name='Corvid76']There was talk that there would be Wii's available on Nov. 2nd. Are they shown in the flyer?[/quote]

No - I've heard they are featured in the Dec. 7th flyer

[quote name='Lone_Prodigy']Yay for Zelda DS. I may have to hunt for games for the trade-6 at EB.[/QUOTE]
Does that promotion work for the DS?

The only DS Lite promotions are trade in one game over $8 for a DS Lite at $99 and free game with purchase. It might be YMMV getting it to work with the bundles.

[quote name='Firestorm']The only DS Lite promotions are trade in one game over $8 for a DS Lite at $99 and free game with purchase. It might be YMMV getting it to work with the bundles.[/quote]

The Oakridge location has that giant sign that says trade-6. Dunno if other locations have it as well.

[quote name='Lone_Prodigy']The Oakridge location has that giant sign that says trade-6. Dunno if other locations have it as well.[/quote]

yeah, the trade 6 is still valid, hope it works on the Zelda bundla, and it should cause it's the same price as the brain age one...

I was just the the local Best Buy they had a sets of $5 off coupons, minimum purchase $10. There were three coupons each is valid for a different month January, February, March. I found them at the front cash.

bread's done
Back