BB: Front Mission $11(OOS), Civilization Revolution $12, Civ Revolution $12

Squarehard

CAGiversary!
Feedback
182 (100%)
Just highlighting the better of the items in the Outlet Center on BestBuy.com.

These deals will be much better for those who are Reward Zone Premier Silver members, since you get free shipping to your home if you are a Reward Zone Premier Silver member.

Decent prices all around, not spectacular, but pretty good for these games. Not a bad price at all for Castlevania.

:ds:Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia $20
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=9071229&type=product&id=1218022585501

:ds:Front Mission $11 (Available Online Again)
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage...ssion&lp=1&type=product&cp=1&id=1188562910681

:ds:Civilization Revolution $12
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage...on+ds&lp=1&type=product&cp=1&id=1202648529321

:ds:Rayman Raving Rabbids TV Party $11
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=9091029&type=product&id=1218020987352

:ds:Rock Revolution $10
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=9057726&type=product&id=1218013389271

:ds:Flash Focus: Vision Training in Minutes a Day $13
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=8507216&type=product&id=1186004973330

Other Noteable Outlet Center DS Games

:ds:MLB 2K8 Fantasy All-Stars - $3.99
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage....=1206141604581

:ds:WWE Smackdown Vs. Raw 2009 - $8.99
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage....=1206749658647

:ds:Dropcast - $11.99
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage....=1215819389469

:ds:Myst - $11.99
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage....=1203815722943

:ds:Fossil League: Dino Tournament Championship - $13.99
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage....=1166840340621

Thanks to Josef for these.

Some of these games may be available for in store pick up, but no stores around me have them, so thats gonna be YMMV.

Enjoy! :bouncy::bouncy::bouncy:

And also a note to those who are Reward Zone Premier Silver members, in order to see the free shipping, you do have to log into your account and if your membership isnt automatically entered on your account, you will have to enter it at checkout to get the free shipping. Mine is already linked to my account so it will always show free shipping when im logged in.

*Edit* Added Civ Revolution to the list after some convincing arguments ^__^

5/22 *Edit* Front Mission is OOS again online and only available for pickup. Will update again if its in stock.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Squarehard']Just highlighting the better of the items in the Outlet Center on BestBuy.com.

These deals will be much better for those who are Reward Zone Premier Silver members, since you get free shipping to your home if you are a Reward Zone Premier Silver member.

Decent prices all around, not spectacular, but pretty good for these games. Not a bad price at all for Castlevania.

:ds:Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia $20
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=9071229&type=product&id=1218022585501

:ds:Trauma Center: Under the Knife 2 $13
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage...enter&lp=1&type=product&cp=1&id=1214004466860

:ds:Front Mission $13
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage...ssion&lp=1&type=product&cp=1&id=1188562910681

Some of these games may be available for in store pick up, but no stores around me have them, so thats gonna be YMMV.

Enjoy! :bouncy::bouncy::bouncy:[/QUOTE]

shipping kills the deals

[quote name='slidecage']shipping kills the deals[/quote]

Like I said, its really more of a deal for those who have Reward Zone Premier Silver accounts since you get free shipping :p

[quote name='Yanksfan']Castlevania and Trauma Center 2 are both worth full price. Front Mission is a solid pickup as well.[/quote]

The price for Castlevania is actually pretty nice, especially if you can find one in a BB near you, because some BB will price match their Outlet Center items, but thats YMMV, but generally since its an outlet center item, the store will be glad to match it for you if its still sitting in their store since they should have sent it back already to their warehouse.

Damn... I really wanted CV, but no stores in my area have it :bomb:

Even so, $24 & change isn't too bad, especially considering the fact that it'll probably be impossible to find in a few months.

[quote name='phear3d']BB shipping = FAIL!

thats why i never order from their website.[/quote]

i guess not many Reward Zone Premier Silver members on tonight, lol. Last time I posted this all of the RZ Premier Silver members were all over it since free shipping. :p

[quote name='Masterkyo']I got free shipping on all my order but i already got all the games :)[/quote]

there you go. someone who has free shipping. of course you already have all the games, but still! someone with Reward Zone Premier Silver membership! :D

[quote name='Yanksfan']Castlevania and Trauma Center 2 are both worth full price.
344.jpg
Front Mission is a solid pickup as well.[/quote]
Castlevania is awesome!

I should have Premier Silver by next week since I was less than $200 away from it the last billing cycle (I have a Reward Zone Mastercard, no way do I spend $2500 at Best Buy a year).

$2.99 shipping per game is horrible (1 game isn't so bad but 3 games and $8.97 shipping is) so I am really looking forward to free shipping

[quote name='MarkTheArk']wait so if it says in stock near me then any copy of castlevania at that store will be $20?[/quote]

If it is in stock at your store, go in to the store, check the price, and if it isnt $19.99, have them look at the website and see if they will price match it. more than likely the manager will approve it since outlet center items are supposed to be sent back to the warehouse anyways and they shouldnt have them in the store. so give it a shot, but its YMMV since its up to the manager.

but it may ring up automatically for $19.99 or a different price since BB varies with deleted or discontinued items from store to store. but my advice is to ask a manager and see if theyll do it.

If it makes you feel better, OP, I just realized that I had a Silver account (I never bothered checking until now since I hardly ever buy anything from BB anymore ^^;; ), so I ended up ordering Castlevania and Trauma Center. :) I would have liked Front Mission too, but it was only available via pickup for some odd reason and no store near me has it.

I have free shipping, but I also have all those games (though a 2nd copy of Trauma Center 2 is mighty tempting). Also, FYI, Front Mission is not available for shipping - only available in store - so a high YMMV for that title. If I remember correctly from another thread, people were getting varying prices on Front Mission in store, including as low as $7.99.

[quote name='Josef']I have free shipping, but I also have all those games (though a 2nd copy of Trauma Center 2 is mighty tempting). Also, FYI, Front Mission is not available for shipping - only available in store - so a high YMMV for that title. If I remember correctly from another thread, people were getting varying prices on Front Mission in store, including as low as $7.99.[/quote]

Oh I see, I guess they are almost out of copies then and just getting rid of the last of their stock thats left in stores. Well then. And I remember it from the other thread I posted last time when it was $13.99. Outlet items to differ in price from store to store sometimes. My store had mine for $9.99 when I went to the store to get the price adjusted when I got my Front Mission.

[quote name='Vegan']Tell me more about Best Buy Reward Zone Premier Silver, Squarehard! /sarcasm[/quote]

well if youre not a member yet, all you have to do is go out and spend $2500 right now! /sarcasm

How the hell do you navigate that site? It says that there are 40 ds games and I can't past the first page.

Also Civilization Revolution for $14 isn't bad.

[quote name='ctrek3']amazon has both titles for slightly more. with free shipping and no tax, it works out to about the same or even less if you are ordering 2 or 3.

Castlevania: plus you get bonus soundtrack downloads from amazon
http://www.amazon.com/Castlevania-O..._1?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1241704187&sr=8-1

trauma center:
http://www.amazon.com/Trauma-Center..._1?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1241704399&sr=8-1

front mission
no deal 19.99 and not from amazon[/quote]

Unless youre a Reward Zone Premier Silver member, then its like $5 difference, which is a pretty difference to me, but for some maybe not, so that is another good option too. Thanks for posting that.

[quote name='Estebon']
Also Civilization Revolution for $14 isn't bad.[/quote]

I would have mentioned that, but its still on sale for $12.99 in store at GS for Gameday clearance, so Id thought Id hold off until its over ;P

[quote name='Squarehard']

I would have mentioned that, but its still on sale for $12.99 in store at GS for Gameday clearance, so Id thought Id hold off until its over ;P[/QUOTE]

Yes, but I think getting a sealed copy at Best Buy is worth the extra $1 ;)

[quote name='Squarehard']Unless youre a Reward Zone Premier Silver member[/quote]

Seriously, do you work for Best Buy or something?

[quote name='Vegan']Seriously, do you work for Best Buy or something?[/quote]

A long time ago in a distance far, far, away, yes. just reinstating the fact since a lot of people only read responses and if they see no free shipping at all, theyll be like, this is a terrible deal! you should know this. good number of people never read op description and just clicks on the link in the op.

but yes, i did use to work for BB, but that was awhile ago. now i just try to make sure people use these benefits to their fullest before BB gets wise and gets rid of them. Thats all. plus, working for BB for almost 5 years, i do still feel like I work for BB when i talk about the programs. its like a chip they implanted into my brain that wont expire for another year after i have left the job. :booty:

[quote name='nikkai']Nice - one of the harder castlevania games - they've been getting a little water down of late[/quote]

All of the SotN-style Castlevanias have been excellent, but I do wish Konami would collaborate with Nintendo and make a mind-blowing 3D Vania. The PS2 Vania had awesome combat, but bland level design, and I think if Konami let Nintendo's people handle the levels/platforming, we'd be in business.

Of course I can only dream.

But anyway, I'm thinking of caving and blowing $25 on Order of Ecclesia. Somebody tell me to pull the trigger.

[quote name='plasmabeam']All of the SotN-style Castlevanias have been excellent, but I do wish Konami would collaborate with Nintendo and make a mind-blowing 3D Vania. The PS2 Vania had awesome combat, but bland level design, and I think if Konami let Nintendo's people handle the levels/platforming, we'd be in business.

Of course I can only dream.

But anyway, I'm thinking of caving and blowing $25 on Order of Ecclesia. Somebody tell me to pull the trigger.[/quote]

Fire!

Well I can't resist Castlevania. Thanks for the post. It was a good use of my idle reward zone certificates.

Now just have to wait for shipping... no local pick up in KC :whistle2:(

[quote name='Traitorious']I cannot find Front Mission at all on the BB site anymore either. If anyone is still looking for it under $20, Amazon has it in again for $16.99 (as of just a minute ago. If you just search for it it says 19.99 on the product page, but if you click on New from $x.xx the Amazon one is on there now)

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...w?ie=UTF8&qid=1241719293&sr=8-2&condition=new[/quote]

The Front Mission dropped down on BB site a few months ago, so I guess at this point they are just completely out and getting rid of the last of the stock for people who still have it in store. Definitely a nice deal, oh well. :*(

plasmabeam....your name compels you to fire.

Squarehard, as a RZ silver member, I appreciate you posting the deals. Trauma Center 2 is on the way!

[quote name='plasmabeam']All of the SotN-style Castlevanias have been excellent, but I do wish Konami would collaborate with Nintendo and make a mind-blowing 3D Vania. The PS2 Vania had awesome combat, but bland level design, and I think if Konami let Nintendo's people handle the levels/platforming, we'd be in business.[/QUOTE]
The PS2 games were decent, slightly above average games. I wouldn't go so far as to say they need to bring Nintendo in for help. The repetitive level design was due to laziness, lack of time, lack of funding, or some combination of the three.

[quote name='chakan']plasmabeam....your name compels you to fire.

Squarehard, as a RZ silver member, I appreciate you posting the deals. Trauma Center 2 is on the way![/quote]

Awesome, someone who finally can use the free shipping option, and you dont already have the games :D, lol.

[quote name='Squarehard']Awesome, someone who finally can use the free shipping option, and you dont already have the games :D, lol.[/quote]

Squarehard, do you know of any other way to get to reward silver other than spending $2500 in a year at best buy?

[quote name='ctrek3']Squarehard, do you know of any other way to get to reward silver other than spending $2500 in a year at best buy?[/quote]

No idea, but if you know anyone who has a RZ Premier Silver account you could probably just use their membership and then pay for it yourself. I am not sure if BB actually checks that online or not though since they dont care in store. But its much easier to use the accounts in store since they only need a phone number. But online they only need the member ID number and it doesnt link anything else since its a free membership and not a paying one, so I doubt they will care. Only other way I can think of to not have to spend $2500 since someone else have spent it for you. But like I said, I am not sure how it works online.

[quote name='Squarehard']No idea, but if you know anyone who has a RZ Premier Silver account you could probably just use their membership and then pay for it yourself. I am not sure if BB actually checks that online or not though since they dont care in store. But its much easier to use the accounts in store since they only need a phone number. But online they only need the member ID number and it doesnt link anything else since its a free membership and not a paying one, so I doubt they will care. Only other way I can think of to not have to spend $2500 since someone else have spent it for you. But like I said, I am not sure how it works online.[/quote]

hmmm, premier silver holders could post their account numbers for people who aren't to get free shipping, and the silver holders would get the points.

this would only work of course if it does not display any of the account holders information upon checkout.

just a thought

[quote name='ctrek3']Squarehard, do you know of any other way to get to reward silver other than spending $2500 in a year at best buy?[/QUOTE]

I think if you have a Reward Zone credit card you can spend $2500 a year anywhere and get the Premier Silver membership. Can someone confirm?

[quote name='Josef']I think if you have a Reward Zone credit card you can spend $2500 a year anywhere and get the Premier Silver membership. Can someone confirm?[/quote]

Nah, Premier Silver is strictly just if you spend $2500 at BB if you are a Reward Zone Member and you can get upgraded to Premier Silver status. You just get more % back if you also had the Reward Zone Master Card at BB, but you don't have to have it to get Premier Silver status, nor do you need Best Buy's finance card.

In fact the Reward Zone doesnt even link themselves to Reward Zone Master Card which is a completely seperate department since Reward Zone Master Card is handled by HSBC and they will give their own bonuses through their program to your Reward Zone account.

Hope that clarifies things.

*edit* sorry, literally just woke up, also need to clarify things. just read your post more clearly. if you have a BB Reward Zone Master Card, you cant spend money anywhere to get the Premier Silver status, but only at BB. Nowhere else.

[quote name='Squarehard']Nah, Premier Silver is strictly just if you spend $2500 at BB if you are a Reward Zone Member and you can get upgraded to Premier Silver status. You just get more % back if you also had the Reward Zone Master Card at BB, but you don't have to have it to get Premier Silver status, nor do you need Best Buy's finance card.

In fact the Reward Zone doesnt even link themselves to Reward Zone Master Card which is a completely seperate department since Reward Zone Master Card is handled by HSBC and they will give their own bonuses through their program to your Reward Zone account.

Hope that clarifies things.

*edit* sorry, literally just woke up, also need to clarify things. just read your post more clearly. if you have a BB Reward Zone Master Card, you cant spend money anywhere to get the Premier Silver status, but only at BB. Nowhere else.[/QUOTE]

To further clarify, here's what the website says:

"Premier Silver: Step up to the Next Level of Rewards
Receive even more perks. Qualify for Premier Silver status when you spend $2,500 on eligible purchases at Best Buy, at BestBuy.com or using your Reward Zone program MasterCard in a calendar year."

[quote name='Josef']To further clarify, here's what the website says:

"Premier Silver: Step up to the Next Level of Rewards
Receive even more perks. Qualify for Premier Silver status when you spend $2,500 on eligible purchases at Best Buy, at BestBuy.com or using your Reward Zone program MasterCard in a calendar year."[/quote]

its too early for me, cant think straight. so easiest way to do it. copy and paste from my Premier Silver account terms and conditions, lol.

here you go.

"A Reward Zone program MasterCard cardmember qualifies for Premier Silver status 31 days after the member spends $2,500 on eligible purchases (see Non-Qualifying Items in Reward Zone program Rules) at Best Buy or spends $2,500 on purchases on their Reward Zone program MasterCard, inside or outside Best Buy, in a single calendar year."

so yeah, you are right. but only if you have the MasterCard

Went and picked up Both Castlevania and Trauma Center for $20 and $13. Thing is, I also went to get Civilization Revolution for $14, and found out it was now $12.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=8741436&type=product&id=1202648529321

Also, I saw that the best buy had " The World Ends with you" for $20. So you might want to check out your local Bestbuys and see if they have them for $20 as well. A new sealed TWEWY is better than the gutted GS ones, and for the same price.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']might get Front Mission...[/quote]
Kinda missed the part where its no longer on the BB.com website. Unless you get lucky and find it in-store I think its gone for good from BB.

bread's done
Back