BB @Gamer July/Aug Coupons - $10 KoA:R, $10 Tera, $20 SFvT, $5 off $10-$20 PO

SeanTM22

CAGiversary!
Feedback
27 (100%)
logo-gamer-top.gif

July/August coupons are active 7/15/12 - 9/1/12 - (This is 1 of 2 editions of the mag where they run for 2 months) The cover features Medal of Honor Warfighter

***This month you can save up to $185 with the following coupons!***

[quote name='SeanTM22']

$20 off NEW Street Fighter Vs. Tekken ($20 after Coupon) Link

$25 off Tiger Woods 13 ($35 after Coupon) Link

$50 off Turtle beach PX3 Headset ($100 after Coupon) Link

$15 off Skylanders Starter Kit ($55 after Coupon) Link

$30 off NEW Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning ($10 after coupon) (Works on PC version too) Link

$30 off TERA for PC ($10 after Coupon) Link

$10 off Fable 3 Pre-Owned ($10 after Coupon OR $8 if Unlocked) Link

$5 off any Pre-Owned Game $9.99 to $19.99 (Unlocked Members Take an additional 10% off) Link

[/Quote]

Coupons can only be used in-store and as always coupons DO stack with sale prices

__

If you havent signed up for Gamers Club Unlocked yet, what are you waiting for?

What is @Gamer?

@Gamer is the official Games Magazine of Best Buy features some awesome exclusive benefits. A 1 year subscription to this magazine is included with Best Buy's Gamers Club [UNLOCKED]
Learn more here at the @Gamer Mag website

What are the differences between Gamers Club Free and Gamer Club UNLOCKED?

There are two versions of the Gamers Club, one is the FREE version, and the other is the UNLOCKED version (both require you to be a base Reward Zone member before signing up).
You can sign up for the base Reward Zone account and the free version of the Gamers Club instore OR online. Signing up for Gamers Club UNLOCKED must be done in-store.
This chart lays out the differences between the Free version and the UNLOCKED version of the Gamers Club
GQ2aB.png

Click here for the Reward Zone Gamers Club page. Here you can sign up for the Base Reward Zone account and Gamers Club Free

___ Quick Info ___

• Sign up for @Gamer/UNLOCKED in any Best Buy Store for $14.99 a year! (10 Mags total for the year, Single Magazines will run you $5)

• July magazines will be going going on sale Sunday (7/15). So if you want to increase your chances of getting the next Magazine on time, sign up sign up for GCU the day they become available.
(if some stores have the Magazines out earlier, they should let you purchase it)

• YES, the CURRENT copy of the Magazine IS FREE when you sign up for Unlocked! So MAKE SURE the associate scans the Magazine during the sign-up transaction!

• The Magazine is available for PHYSICAL and DIGITAL versions, so if you want physical copies let them know because the computer selects DIGITAL by default

Last edited by a moderator:
if anyone knows they will not buy Street Fighter X Tekken, I would be eternally grateful if you gave me that coupon. I am surely buying it the second BB has it on sale; and everytime I goto store there are no more mags =(.

I'll even pay the 44cents shipping if needed! :D

Hopefully not gonna get screwed out of KOA:R.. i signed up for the membership on 6/6 and the magazine customer service says the magazine was mailed 7/1. I am supposed to receive digital copies though. Has anybody received their digital copies for the month of July?

Did someone say they'd already seen this month's issue of the magazine in stores?

I reserved my copy of KoA for in-store pick-up today, so all I need to do is cancel and re-buy when I get there. But I want to make sure I get a magazine, so I'll likely swing by today to grab one if they're available.

[quote name='ilifecomputer']if anyone knows they will not buy Street Fighter X Tekken, I would be eternally grateful if you gave me that coupon. I am surely buying it the second BB has it on sale; and everytime I goto store there are no more mags =(.

I'll even pay the 44cents shipping if needed! :D[/QUOTE]
Pm me with your name and address and I'll send that coupon out to you. I won't be using it, I'll cover the stamp price, not a big deal.

[quote name='Brother Daz']Pm me with your name and address and I'll send that coupon out to you. I won't be using it, I'll cover the stamp price, not a big deal.[/QUOTE]

Thank you so much.

[quote name='Brother Daz']Pm me with your name and address and I'll send that coupon out to you. I won't be using it, I'll cover the stamp price, not a big deal.[/QUOTE]

Gotta love Brother Daz, what a nice guy! :applause:

Aww thanks, I do what I can to help others out.:D

@ilifecomputer, my mag just showed up so I'll get that in the mail for you tomorrow. I'm in Colorado so you should definitely get it before Sunday.

[quote name='TheShepherdSauce']Tried using one of the coupons today and it's a no go. Ah well, couldn't hurt to try.[/QUOTE]

Good man, saved me some time, thanks for taking one for the team!

Well, used the method described earlier to try to get my account number...entered my e-mail address into the "forgotten password" link three times, each time it said it had sent me an e-mail, but I never got anything.

Guess I will wait and see if I get my magazine! If not, I have faith that my BB's employees are cool enough to help me out. I wanted KOA when it was $60; so glad I waited!

[quote name='BrentronD']I'm really tempted on KoA for PC, but it's on Origin... I think I can also wait until it's on sale on Steam. May not be this Summer, but I'm willing to wait until Winter or next year. Way too many other games on the backlog.

Though it might happen sooner than later.
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2...ales-cheapen-intellectual-property-accusation[/QUOTE]

Here is a quote from the EA guy "The game makers work incredibly hard to make this intellectual property, and we're not trying to be Target. We're trying to be Nordstrom."

If he had any clue about Nordstrom he would know that although they are a high end store they are TOP NOTCH in customer service. They will basically take anything back if you are not satisfied. You think EA will let you return a game if you feel unsatisfied? That made me laugh.

[quote name='cancerman1120']Here is a quote from the EA guy "The game makers work incredibly hard to make this intellectual property, and we're not trying to be Target. We're trying to be Nordstrom."

If he had any clue about Nordstrom he would know that although they are a high end store they are TOP NOTCH in customer service. They will basically take anything back if you are not satisfied. You think EA will let you return a game if you feel unsatisfied? That made me laugh.[/QUOTE]
Yeah I had a good laugh when I read that part also. pretty much stopped reading it after that actually.

Just got my mag in the mail today as well. I guess when I go to pick up KoA:R on Sunday I'll see if there's anything used worthwhile to pick up with that other coupon I'm interested in...

Got mag in the mail today, definitely will get KOA- no way a new game ever goes for less than 9.99- but feel weird buying it knowing the developers are already out of a job

[quote name='FlyingMonkey9']Got mag in the mail today, definitely will get KOA- no way a new game ever goes for less than 9.99- but feel weird buying it knowing the developers are already out of a job[/QUOTE]
Enjoy their game, then salute to them.

I got my first mag in the mail today and it looks like probably the worst one they have put out in awhile. What are people using the used games coupon on?

[quote name='GBH']I got my first mag in the mail today and it looks like probably the worst one they have put out in awhile. What are people using the used games coupon on?[/QUOTE]
really? It's not too bad with the KoA coupon and possible sale on SFTekken. I think I'll use the used game coupon on Hunted. But not sure 'cause I can easily get that on amazon for about the same price. =/

[quote name='akathatoneguy']Well, used the method described earlier to try to get my account number...entered my e-mail address into the "forgotten password" link three times, each time it said it had sent me an e-mail, but I never got anything.

Guess I will wait and see if I get my magazine! If not, I have faith that my BB's employees are cool enough to help me out. I wanted KOA when it was $60; so glad I waited![/QUOTE]
Did you check your spam folder? That's where mine went.

Still haven't got mine, if you switch to digital copy of the mag do you get the coupons in your e-mail much faster then snail mail? Switched one on my @Gamers to digital but would still like to know.

[quote name='Stimes']Still haven't got mine, if you switch to digital copy of the mag do you get the coupons in your e-mail much faster then snail mail? Switched one on my @Gamers to digital but would still like to know.[/QUOTE]
On my experience its just as fast. I was online sub then i switched to paper, the following month i got my coupon (from online sub, in an envelop) and the magazine the same day. So i have 2 coupons of everything during the $10 AC:rev month.

Now the question is do I get KoA on PC, PS3, X360? I believe I have a save file on my PS3. I'm not the biggest fan of Origin on the other hand...I'll weigh my options.

[quote name='rbanez']On my experience its just as fast. I was online sub then i switched to paper, the following month i got my coupon (from online sub, in an envelop) and the magazine the same day. So i have 2 coupons of everything during the $10 AC:rev month.[/QUOTE]

Yeah but is it faster? Is there a certin date you get the online ones?

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']Now the question is do I get KoA on PC, PS3, X360? I believe I have a save file on my PS3. I'm not the biggest fan of Origin on the other hand...I'll weigh my options.[/QUOTE]
If you can play it on the PC and not have to deal with loading times why would ya not do it?

[quote name='Mikocouch']If you can play it on the PC and not have to deal with loading times why would ya not do it?[/QUOTE]
"Not a big fan of Origin"

Might use my $5 used coupon to pick up Shadow of the Damned 360 for about $12. I also have a $15 certificate but I know I can only use it if I but a pack of gum or something with it.

Then again, I may wait out and see all the pre-owned deals of the week.

[quote name='Stimes']Yeah but is it faster? Is there a certin date you get the online ones?[/QUOTE]

From what i can remember, you get the Online magazine w/in a week earlier than paper magazines but it has no coupons (it actually has but you cant print it out for use). Even if you are subscribed to an email magazine, you will still get your coupons thru snail mail in a letter envelop so the coupons will get there just as fast as the physical mag. That was like a month or two ago though, not sure if they changed it.

Hopefully the BB I'm going to will have Amalur and copies of the mag on the 20th. Cant get there any earlier than that, as its over an hour drive. May also bite on Tiger Woods if it goes on sale at somepoint, wouldnt mind adding that at $10-$15 after coupon

[quote name='akathatoneguy']Well, used the method described earlier to try to get my account number...entered my e-mail address into the "forgotten password" link three times, each time it said it had sent me an e-mail, but I never got anything.

Guess I will wait and see if I get my magazine! If not, I have faith that my BB's employees are cool enough to help me out. I wanted KOA when it was $60; so glad I waited![/QUOTE]

The website did the same thing to me when I tried to get my account number, then I got my first issue in the mail today. So I wouldn't worry about it too much.

[quote name='timmywanabreak']Anybody notice this magazine and the June magazine are smaller then the others? I find that interesting.... xD[/QUOTE]

I can actually tell you why :D Magazine page counts are determined by the ads sold ... game advertisers spend the least in the summer months and the most approaching the holidays. As we get closer to Christmas, the page counts will start heading back up.

Signed up for Gamers Club 2 weeks ago. Is there anyway to get on the gamer magazine website. Is the account number the same as your rewards zone. I see numbers on my receipt but none work. Was wondering?

[quote name='thegreatone313']Signed up for Gamers Club 2 weeks ago. Is there anyway to get on the gamer magazine website. Is the account number the same as your rewards zone. I see numbers on my receipt but none work. Was wondering?[/QUOTE]

It should be the same username / password as the RZ account info. I should warn you that it seems to lag behind quite a bit (I joined up to RZ unlocked in june, and I still can't access te @gamer app / login - according to their support I have to wait until the July/August cycle - so you can expect up until 1 cycle delay it seems)

[quote name='Pericynthion']It should be the same username / password as the RZ account info. I should warn you that it seems to lag behind quite a bit (I joined up to RZ unlocked in june, and I still can't access te @gamer app / login - according to their support I have to wait until the July/August cycle - so you can expect up until 1 cycle delay it seems)[/QUOTE]

I agree it should be but it's not the same as RZ. Maybe the same as making purchases from BB.com? I have a different password for each and the RZ password didn't work for me.

bread's done
Back