BB @Gamer July/Aug Coupons - $10 KoA:R, $10 Tera, $20 SFvT, $5 off $10-$20 PO

SeanTM22

CAGiversary!
Feedback
27 (100%)
logo-gamer-top.gif

July/August coupons are active 7/15/12 - 9/1/12 - (This is 1 of 2 editions of the mag where they run for 2 months) The cover features Medal of Honor Warfighter

***This month you can save up to $185 with the following coupons!***

[quote name='SeanTM22']

$20 off NEW Street Fighter Vs. Tekken ($20 after Coupon) Link

$25 off Tiger Woods 13 ($35 after Coupon) Link

$50 off Turtle beach PX3 Headset ($100 after Coupon) Link

$15 off Skylanders Starter Kit ($55 after Coupon) Link

$30 off NEW Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning ($10 after coupon) (Works on PC version too) Link

$30 off TERA for PC ($10 after Coupon) Link

$10 off Fable 3 Pre-Owned ($10 after Coupon OR $8 if Unlocked) Link

$5 off any Pre-Owned Game $9.99 to $19.99 (Unlocked Members Take an additional 10% off) Link

[/Quote]

Coupons can only be used in-store and as always coupons DO stack with sale prices

__

If you havent signed up for Gamers Club Unlocked yet, what are you waiting for?

What is @Gamer?

@Gamer is the official Games Magazine of Best Buy features some awesome exclusive benefits. A 1 year subscription to this magazine is included with Best Buy's Gamers Club [UNLOCKED]
Learn more here at the @Gamer Mag website

What are the differences between Gamers Club Free and Gamer Club UNLOCKED?

There are two versions of the Gamers Club, one is the FREE version, and the other is the UNLOCKED version (both require you to be a base Reward Zone member before signing up).
You can sign up for the base Reward Zone account and the free version of the Gamers Club instore OR online. Signing up for Gamers Club UNLOCKED must be done in-store.
This chart lays out the differences between the Free version and the UNLOCKED version of the Gamers Club
GQ2aB.png

Click here for the Reward Zone Gamers Club page. Here you can sign up for the Base Reward Zone account and Gamers Club Free

___ Quick Info ___

• Sign up for @Gamer/UNLOCKED in any Best Buy Store for $14.99 a year! (10 Mags total for the year, Single Magazines will run you $5)

• July magazines will be going going on sale Sunday (7/15). So if you want to increase your chances of getting the next Magazine on time, sign up sign up for GCU the day they become available.
(if some stores have the Magazines out earlier, they should let you purchase it)

• YES, the CURRENT copy of the Magazine IS FREE when you sign up for Unlocked! So MAKE SURE the associate scans the Magazine during the sign-up transaction!

• The Magazine is available for PHYSICAL and DIGITAL versions, so if you want physical copies let them know because the computer selects DIGITAL by default

Last edited by a moderator:
Got my mag today, I signed up last month on the 11th so I was really surprised it came but it didn't come with the welcome package :cry:

[quote name='saigon2nite']signed up last month and got my mag today as well as the welcome package a few days ago[/QUOTE]

Did the welcome package come with your mag or were they mailed separately?

[quote name='awsookysooky']Dangit..you're right..preowned doesn't count towards $10 credit when you buy $50 or more..thanks for replying...[/QUOTE]

Yep. No preowned, no pc, no prepaid cards. I don't think the Sony 3d display counts either.

I am really happy for each and every person who is posting to let me know that they got their magazine in the mail. I can't sleep at night because I'm worried that even one of you did not get his magazine in the last 2 days. So please keep the posts coming I want to make sure everyone is accounted for.

[quote name='saigon2nite']They were mailed separate[/QUOTE]

Alright thanks hopefully I get my welcome package soon but I'm happy I got my mag today :)

Ugh someone went in and bought all six copies of reckoning at my local bb. The plus side is that there are a lot of copies of Batman and ghost protocol.

[quote name='joeyshadows']Ugh someone went in and bought all six copies of reckoning at my local bb. The plus side is that there are a lot of copies of Batman and ghost protocol.[/QUOTE]

Order online and do a ship to store. Then when your copy comes in, return and rebuy.

[quote name='ooga']I am really happy for each and every person who is posting to let me know that they got their magazine in the mail. I can't sleep at night because I'm worried that even one of you did not get his magazine in the last 2 days. So please keep the posts coming I want to make sure everyone is accounted for.[/QUOTE]

Got mine today! ;)

[quote name='ijustw1n']Doesn't the thing under your username say cagin' legit?[/QUOTE]

How do you change that? I've been trying to change mine, but I can't figure out how to do it.

[quote name='ijustw1n']Doesn't the thing under your username say cagin' legit?[/QUOTE]

Everyone always asks this condescendingly... It's not so much a "I follow all rules and ignore loopholes" kind of legit, as it is a "when all is said is done, I got what I wanted and saved a nice bit of money" legit.

[quote name='Lord Izanagi']How do you change that? I've been trying to change mine, but I can't figure out how to do it.[/QUOTE]

See that sprocket looking thing at the top of the page next to price tracker, put your pointer over it and go to profile info. From there you can create a custom user title. Hope that helps.

[quote name='ooga']I am really happy for each and every person who is posting to let me know that they got their magazine in the mail. I can't sleep at night because I'm worried that even one of you did not get his magazine in the last 2 days. So please keep the posts coming I want to make sure everyone is accounted for.[/QUOTE]
In case you missed it, I posted a few days ago that I got mine! Just doing my part to ensure you dont feel anyone missed out!

[quote name='Lord Izanagi']How do you change that? I've been trying to change mine, but I can't figure out how to do it.[/QUOTE]
You have to be member over 1 year to change your title, I believe.

[quote name='Draknight']See that sprocket looking thing at the top of the page next to price tracker, put your pointer over it and go to profile info. From there you can create a custom user title. Hope that helps.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I went there, but I still can't find it. Do you type it under the thing that says Biography, or something?

[quote name='Lord Izanagi']Yeah, I went there, but I still can't find it. Do you type it under the thing that says Biography, or something?[/QUOTE]

Your account is still too noob for a title. Not old enough and not enough posts.

When do they send us the digital copies? I received a notification last month but havent gotten one for this month yet.

[quote name='wrencrest']In case you missed it, I posted a few days ago that I got mine! Just doing my part to ensure you dont feel anyone missed out![/QUOTE]

I was especially worried about your copy. I really appreciate you taking valuable time out of your day to let me know.

took them a while, but i finally got my mag today. have been waiting to get Kingdoms of Amalur from this deal. one more left at my store in La Quinta, CA

[quote name='taylort3']has anyone found if the coupons are working yet? the last few months have activated early, and im going to bestbuy today.[/QUOTE]

Somebody tried a couple days ago with no luck. Couple days could change everything though. Please post back after you try (if you're still planning on trying it) TIA

[quote name='Interstella 5555']Anyone from Orange County receive their magazine yet? Getting a little worried . . .[/QUOTE]

I'm in the same area... and have not got my mag yet either.

[quote name='GarrettKapman']I'm in the same area... and have not got my mag yet either.[/QUOTE]

havent gotten mine yet either

Still can't decide If Fable 3 is worth the $9. Wish I could stack the $5 off coupon with it. Plenty of used copies around my area so no point in rushing.

[quote name='odd mr t']Still can't decide If Fable 3 is worth the $9. Wish I could stack the $5 off coupon with it. Plenty of used copies around my area so no point in rushing.[/QUOTE]

I enjoyed it when I played it; I'm going for it when I get that and KoA Sunday.

That $5 off any preowned game 10-20 is tempting too though.

Got my mag today. For some reason I thought you could use the coupons to get more then one copy, shoot. I was going to get one copy of KoA on PS3 for me and get another copy on 360 for a friend of mine for christmas.

[quote name='TooPoor']According to the inventory checker, the :ps3: KoA is disappearing around me. This does not bode well...[/QUOTE]Nail it down with an in-store pickup order, return, rebuy.

[quote name='shrike4242']Nail it down with an in-store pickup order, return, rebuy.[/QUOTE]
Thanks, it's what I'm going to do. Was going to try to avoid this but it seems I don't have a choice.

EDIT:Yep just got a ship to store order. Will go next week then.

Not to derail this thrilling mail delivery section of the thread, but what's everybody using the $5 off used coupon on? I'm getting Bully for ~$9, credit of course. Pour one out for our homies in Vancouver. Bully is by far Rockstar's best game. They didn't deserve this.

bread's done
Back