BB @Gamer July/Aug Coupons - $10 KoA:R, $10 Tera, $20 SFvT, $5 off $10-$20 PO

SeanTM22

CAGiversary!
Feedback
27 (100%)
logo-gamer-top.gif

July/August coupons are active 7/15/12 - 9/1/12 - (This is 1 of 2 editions of the mag where they run for 2 months) The cover features Medal of Honor Warfighter

***This month you can save up to $185 with the following coupons!***

[quote name='SeanTM22']

$20 off NEW Street Fighter Vs. Tekken ($20 after Coupon) Link

$25 off Tiger Woods 13 ($35 after Coupon) Link

$50 off Turtle beach PX3 Headset ($100 after Coupon) Link

$15 off Skylanders Starter Kit ($55 after Coupon) Link

$30 off NEW Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning ($10 after coupon) (Works on PC version too) Link

$30 off TERA for PC ($10 after Coupon) Link

$10 off Fable 3 Pre-Owned ($10 after Coupon OR $8 if Unlocked) Link

$5 off any Pre-Owned Game $9.99 to $19.99 (Unlocked Members Take an additional 10% off) Link

[/Quote]

Coupons can only be used in-store and as always coupons DO stack with sale prices

__

If you havent signed up for Gamers Club Unlocked yet, what are you waiting for?

What is @Gamer?

@Gamer is the official Games Magazine of Best Buy features some awesome exclusive benefits. A 1 year subscription to this magazine is included with Best Buy's Gamers Club [UNLOCKED]
Learn more here at the @Gamer Mag website

What are the differences between Gamers Club Free and Gamer Club UNLOCKED?

There are two versions of the Gamers Club, one is the FREE version, and the other is the UNLOCKED version (both require you to be a base Reward Zone member before signing up).
You can sign up for the base Reward Zone account and the free version of the Gamers Club instore OR online. Signing up for Gamers Club UNLOCKED must be done in-store.
This chart lays out the differences between the Free version and the UNLOCKED version of the Gamers Club
GQ2aB.png

Click here for the Reward Zone Gamers Club page. Here you can sign up for the Base Reward Zone account and Gamers Club Free

___ Quick Info ___

• Sign up for @Gamer/UNLOCKED in any Best Buy Store for $14.99 a year! (10 Mags total for the year, Single Magazines will run you $5)

• July magazines will be going going on sale Sunday (7/15). So if you want to increase your chances of getting the next Magazine on time, sign up sign up for GCU the day they become available.
(if some stores have the Magazines out earlier, they should let you purchase it)

• YES, the CURRENT copy of the Magazine IS FREE when you sign up for Unlocked! So MAKE SURE the associate scans the Magazine during the sign-up transaction!

• The Magazine is available for PHYSICAL and DIGITAL versions, so if you want physical copies let them know because the computer selects DIGITAL by default

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='therealdanhill']Why did you buy the magazine if you can show you're "unlocked"? You already paid once to be able to take advantage of the deals.[/QUOTE]

Not every BB employee is going to look up your unlocked and let you use the store magazine.

My magazine finally came today (Tuesday, July 17th). That is pretty bad for a July issue of any magazine (even if it is a "July/August" combo issue).

[quote name='technicalstylez']atleast it came. i didnt even get the previous 2 issues, and i've been subbed since march.[/QUOTE]

Did you contact customer service?

[quote name='io']My magazine finally came today (Tuesday, July 17th). That is pretty bad for a July issue of any magazine (even if it is a "July/August" combo issue).[/QUOTE]thats only a few days after the magazine was released. Its not bad at all.

so i got SFxT. My store only had one copy left for ps3 so i had to get it than hope it won't get sold within one month which i doubt. if ever, the price goes down i can just price adjust right? or will that be considered double dipping already?

[quote name='abhinav']I got KoA but my coupon wasn't taken, are the coupons reusable? I'm just looking to buy another copy for a friend.[/QUOTE]

Yes, you can reuse the coupon if you want.

Went ahead and got KOA(ps3). The back cover looks cool which made my choice feel better, like when I got Resistance 3 for $10 on the last coupon.

At his rate, I should be done with my Best Buy stack by the year 2094.

It's called SF cross Tekken. Anyway this game sucks, the community has spoken since not many players played it at EVO! Capcom should work on a new Darkstalkers title instead of milking the series...

I just checked my rz account looking for my recent purchases,and come to find out none of them are showing up. Is anyone else having this problem? Is this common?

Woot, so went to my Best Buy and it seems like there were 2 more copy of KoA and I grabbed it XD Wasn't expecting to find it XD
Probably would get SFxT when it hits lower XD

[quote name='greyzieoriental']In order to better assist you, please call gamers club Department at ( 800-678-3643)[/QUOTE]

Thank you

[quote name='ChunLiBarbie']:bomb::evil:[/QUOTE]

I was only telling you out of the kindness of my heart.

No reason to be so angry. We all make mistakes.

[quote name='whoknows']I was only telling you out of the kindness of my heart.

No reason to be so angry. We all make mistakes.[/QUOTE]

Haha! :D

[quote name='CAGkrazy']so i got SFxT. My store only had one copy left for ps3 so i had to get it than hope it won't get sold within one month which i doubt. if ever, the price goes down i can just price adjust right? or will that be considered double dipping already?[/QUOTE]
The game isnt discontinued. Even if it sold out today, it will be restocked

[quote name='Vap']I just checked my rz account looking for my recent purchases,and come to find out none of them are showing up. Is anyone else having this problem? Is this common?[/QUOTE]

Usually for me it takes 3 to 5 days to show up.

KoA was back in stock so grabbed a copy. Another $10 bargin, best decision I made was subscribing to that magazine.

[quote name='Sharp Katana']Just got my first digital copy of the GCU mag. Is there a link where I can print the KoA coupon or am i supposed to print that small one on pg 31?[/QUOTE]

There is a link in the mail under where it says "Game-Changing Benefits". Button that says "View Coupons." Click that and then print out the page of coupons.

Bring those in to a store and you are good to go.

Think I might use that preowned coupon to pick up MGS4 (again). It's getting a huge patch to let you full install the game AND trophy support!

They still had some copies of KoA at my closest store today, but I opted not to use the coupon. I did pick up the next to last copy of :ps3:Shadows Of The Damned for $10 while there though.

[quote name='billbloodshed']No mag yet, I'm guessing its a no go this month (signed up Early in June)

Asked the guy at BB if he would hook me up and scan the coupon for me from the mag, it was a no go. My local BB had a ton of KOA for 360, none for PS3 or PC.

I plan on going back again tommarow to see if I another person is on duty, and try one more time. If not I'll just bite the bullet and buy the mag[/QUOTE]

Went back yesterday to pick up my $5 NFS The Run, decided to give it another shot. Had a different person working the game area, and he was really cool and scanned the coupon from the magazine for me when he verified my Unlocked status on the computer.

He did say that they have been having alot of complaints about people not getting the magazine.

So if you fail out the first time, try again.

[quote name='confoosious']Not every BB employee is going to look up your unlocked and let you use the store magazine.[/QUOTE]It's their job, they better. If ya paid to be unlocked, then wtf, you should get to use the coupons you paid for.

Thanks OP!

I think I got the last copy of Kingdoms of Amalur in Northeast Ohio. I had to go to one Best Buy about half an hour from me for it. Problem is that they still had the June magazine. So I bought the game there, went to a different Best Buy which had the magazine. Bought the magazine at that one and then they did a return/refund/repurchase with coupon for me. Total cost was $15.91 (not counting the gas spent...) :)

Thanks again for the tips!

[quote name='therealdanhill']It's their job, they better. If ya paid to be unlocked, then wtf, you should get to use the coupons you paid for.[/QUOTE]

:roll: That's not part of their job.

If you have a problem with not getting the coupons on time, go complain to @gamer or bb customer service.

But when I ask for a store rep to scan the magazines for me, I consider it a favor, not something they have to do.

[quote name='therealdanhill']And now Amalur ain't availible at all anywhere around me and no shipping. fucking wonderful. Anyone want to sell one?[/QUOTE]
No offense but the coupons have been active since Sunday. So if you haven't managed to get to BB or order a copy online for in store pick up by now and you have other deal hunters in your area(including the BB employees), then you and many others may be SOL already.

I was shocked to see copies of it still left on the shelf for PS3 when I went in there today to grab Shadows Of The Damned for $10.

I subbed back in june and still haven't gotten my magazine
Do you guys have any luck with the digital mags? I only really care about the coupons

Picked up Tera, KoA, and street fighter x tekken for around 40 bucks at my local BB in Colma, CA

Saw one koa for the xbox 360 and three copies for the ps3 left, no Teras left (I took the last one in the case) as of 7/18

Actually went down because my buddy works there and he set Amalur and SF aside for me.

Anyways- I go SFxT, but it rang up for $40. I thought the price was dropped? The guy said it didn't show anything in the system about it, is this for everywhere? If they screwed up, can I get it adjusted?

And look, I understand the view that it would be a "favor" for an employee to look up your account info, I just disagree. You pay for something, you should get it. If the employee can't be assed to look up my info, see that I'm a paid member of a service, and let me use said service, yes I'm not gonna be ok with that. If you are, I'm not judging you. If it were a free benefit, I wouldn't care so much. I'm just not going to buy a magazine that comes with the membership I already paid for, it doesn't make sense for me to do that. I'd rather spend a few minutes of mine and an employees time to look up the details and get it sorted out rather than spend the $5. To each their own.

[quote name='kouleefoh']Amalur might get restocked at your store. No worry, there's plenty of time left on that coupon.[/QUOTE]

Again it's from a developer that's out of business so it's not likely available for restock. This isn't like people reporting low stock on SF x TK b/c Capcom will reprint that game if retailers run out of copies. EA will not on this game.

[quote name='therealdanhill']Actually went down because my buddy works there and he set Amalur and SF aside for me.

Anyways- I go SFxT, but it rang up for $40. I thought the price was dropped? The guy said it didn't show anything in the system about it, is this for everywhere? If they screwed up, can I get it adjusted?[/QUOTE]

$40 is the correct price, but it's $20 when you use the $20 off coupon.

bread's done
Back