BB GRAW 2 in Scarborough (Toronto) Area?

spzero

CAGiversary!
Anyone see GRAW 2 for the PS3 in the Scarborough area in Best Buys for $20? I know the sale is still on but I haven't been able to visit any of the stores in the area to buy it. If anyone knows, it would be a great help.

I tried PMing it at FS but they caught on to it being part of the Boxing Day sale, and threw that "limited offer" crap at me.

Not a very good day for me. Actually tried to go to BB to buy it at first, and they didn't have it. But I did see Tomb Raider Anniversary with a $20 price tag. Scanned at $40, they tell me they screwed up and it was for Legend. I simply couldn't be assed to throw the scanner protection act at them, so I left and went to FS to get GRAW 2 at $20. That didn't work either.

I can't stomach chasing deals.

Eitherway OP, you should hurry and either scour or try PMing it today, because today is the last day for BB's Boxing Week sale.

If you're really desperate BBV is selling it used for $20 (here anyway).

FS web support is super busy. 3 times now my call has been dropped, after about 30 secs of talking to rep, and that after being on hold for 20 mins. And no, they haven't hung up, I have been on good behavior. I am trying a 4th. They only reason I am bothering, is I am at work later, and have the speakerphone hold music as background noise while I work. If this fails, I'll just buy it from BB.ca.

~S

Finally got through to FS on phone. I bought three of 'em. Guy at FS said it looked fine, but he had to fill out a form, which would be processed in two days. Shitty thing is that by the time it is processed, if it doesn't go through, I won't be able to get it at BB. Oh well, I was only interested in trying it out. (one copy for friend, and one for goozex.) After PM it was only $14.99, and $5.70 shipping for all 3. So $20 after tax and shipping.

If someone here really wants a copy of it, let me know, I hate to be a hoarder.

~S

Heh, I saw two copies at the Best Buy in Kanata yesterday going for $20. Didn't really like GRAW to be honest, so I passed it up.

bread's done
Back