BB: Hardcover Mario Galaxy Guide, 14.99

TemplePilot

CAGiversary!
Few weeks back I posted that those hardcover, special edition guides (which retail for 29.99) for Zelda:TP and PH were marked down to 14.99 (which I have seen at 5 different Best Buys now, and another CAG confirmed it was universal).

The hardcover guide for Mario Galaxy got the same treatment last week. Most stores still have several copies of all guides, so check it out while they last if this is your thing.

cool, thanks. it was still marked 29.99 at my BB yesterday but i guess i'll do a price check on it. been waiting for a price drop :D

Pretty good price for a Hardcover. Still have trouble paying full price for a game guide after all the penny guides I've purchased.

yes i gotta go pick this up so i can get those cool posters they bring...the price for the galaxy one is also marked down on the best buy website but the zelda guides are not marked down

How are these hardcovers compared to the "Premium Version" Nintendo ones? The reason I ask is that I found the Premium Mario Galaxy and Twilight Princess guides at a used store for $7 each.

The hardcover Zelda Wii guide is definitely $14.99 at my store. The Zelda DS guides still have a $29.99 price tag on them, but may have dropped.

Don't know offhand about SMG, but it wouldn't surprise me as we've had probably 3 hardcovers for every one softcover for a while.

Georgetown,Tx BB had 3 left after I bought mine. There were marked 14.99. They also had some of the hardcover Zelda's (didn't count how many) at 14.99 as well.

Just picked up the SMG hardcover at my BB for 14.99, they had plenty of them on the shelves, probably 15 or so. Also picked up my first penny guide ever: Gears of War - they had 5 or 6 of them still left after I got one.

I happened to notice that the Zelda: Twilight Princess guides had a sticker on it saying it had new content added to it. It says on Amazon that 16 new pages were added plus it has a Full Legendary Checklist. I hope I didn't miss out on anything good because I bought it early. Anyone know what the new extra content is in the revised version?

[quote name='bryan78']Just picked up the SMG hardcover at my BB for 14.99, they had plenty of them on the shelves, probably 15 or so. Also picked up my first penny guide ever: Gears of War - they had 5 or 6 of them still left after I got one.

I happened to notice that the Zelda: Twilight Princess guides had a sticker on it saying it had new content added to it. It says on Amazon that 16 new pages were added plus it has a Full Legendary Checklist. I hope I didn't miss out on anything good because I bought it early. Anyone know what the new extra content is in the revised version?[/QUOTE]

It's how to hack the Wii with Zelda ^_^

yep i picked mine up today its still 14.99...so is the zelda phantom hourglass hardcover guide which i picked up to...i was going to pick up the twilight princess guide too but they were out of that

[quote name='prateeko']It's how to hack the Wii with Zelda ^_^[/quote]
I opened up a sealed copy in store and looked inside, I know what the extra added content is now. Nice try, though it's not like I believed you anyway. :p

Also, I picked up the other 6 copies of the Gears of War guide for a penny each, they were still there on the shelves. The cashier didn't even charge me for 6, she only rang up one copy 5 times.

bread's done
Back