BB Markdowns Week of Oct 18: October Clearance Official List. ( NOW COMPLETE )

Yeahman

CAGiversary!
Many of these are already posted but this is the complete list. I will finish it tonight, but I don't have time right now.

Some incredible prices. The problem is actually finding any of these left in store. I-Ninja (PS2), and Sphinx (XBOX) are $1.99. The question is are there any left anywhere? They probably sold long ago.

EDIT: PS2 and XBOX added

GCN:

Road Trip 9.99
Bomberman Jetters 4.99
Madden 2004 4.99
NBA Live 2004 4.99
NHL 2004 1.99
Top Gun 4.99
Spawn 1.99
Billy Hatcher 9.99
Crash Nitro Cart 9.99
Pitfall 4.99
Tony Hawk pro Skater 4.99
Kirby Air Ride 19.99
Poekmon Channel 4.99

GBA:

Pac-Man Collection 4.99
Prince of Persia 9.99
Splinter Cell: PT 9.99
Lord of the Rings 9.99
Harry potter Quiditch 9.99
James Bond 007 9.99 (page cut off on these)
Medal of Honor 4.99
Max Payne 1.99
Star Wars: Flight of the falcon 9.99
Sonic 2 9.99
Spongebob Battle 9.99
Tak and the Power of JUju 4.99
Somic Battle 9.99
Konami Arcade 4.99
Frogger's Journey 4.99
Crash Bandicoot 9.99
Crash Nitro Kart 9.99
Pokemon Pinball 9.99
Yoshi Island 9.99!!!
Kirby 9.99
Fire Emblem 9.99
Sword of Mana 9.99
E-Readers Pokemon Battle and SMB 3 1.99

PSone:

Driver 1 1.99
Driver 2 1.99
Activsion Classic 1.99
MLB, Gameday, Shootout 2004, all 1.99

PS2:

Smugglers Run/ To 9.99
I Ninja 1.99
NCAA Football 2004 4.99
.Hack part 4 9.99
World Soccer Win 9.99
Risk, Wheel of Fortune Jeopardy all 19.99
Kya 9.99
Transformers 19.99
Backyard Baseball 19.99
Mega Man X7 9.99
Onimusha 3 29.99
RE Outbreak 29.99
Destruction Derby 4.99
Monster 4 X 4: Masters of Metal 9.99
Wrath Unleashed 9.99
Everquest Online 9.99
Tak and the power of Juju 9.99
WWE Smackdown: Here comes the pain 19.99
Strar Trek: SU 1.99
ESPN NFL, NBA, College Hoops all 4.99
Tenchu 3 9.99
MTX: Mototrax 9.99
Pitfall 9.99
SOCOM 9.99
Primal 9.99
Fromula one 4.99
Downhill domination 9.99
My Street 9.99
World Tour Soccer 9.99
MLB 2004 9.99
Gameday 2004 9.99
NCAA Gamebreaker 2004 and NCAA Final Four 2004, both 1.99
Jampack Winter 2003 1.99
NBA Shootout 2004 1.99
World Tour Soccer 9.99 ( Different SKU. Details cut off )
Hitman Contract 29.99
Test Drive 9.99
Crazy Taxi 9.99
WWE Smackdown: Shut Your Mouth 9.99

XBOX:

NCAA Football and NHL 2004 both 4.99
Mission Impossible 9.99
Magic the Gathering 9.99
Shadow op: Red 19.99
Demonstone 29.99
Spy Hunter 2 1.99
The Suffering 9.99
Toca Race Driver 9.99
Wrath Unleashed 9.99
WWE Raw 2 1.99
Sphinx 1.99
ESPN NFL, NBA, College Hoops all 4.99
Baldur's Gate Dark Alliance 9.99
MTX: Motortrax 9.99
Pitfall 9.99
EX disk 1.99
Backyard wrestling 9.99
Hitman Contracts 29.99
Whiplash 1.99
Dead or Alive Xt 9.99

That was a long one. Didn't have time to type it all earlier.

To be honest you can't get your hopes up. BB keeps thier games departments streamlined. You might find some stuff, but I tip my hat if you can find some of the 1.99 games.

Good luck finding what you can.

If someone comes across Kirby in the DFW area let me know. Thanks.

Till next week.

[quote name='darkwingduck13']ROFL
With a clearance like this going on, NOBODY is going to be a big fan of the streamlining. :lol:[/quote]

Good point.

I ended up spending $20 that would've gone to cheap games on greatest hits CDs for Rolling Stones and Smashing Pumpkins. The store's slogan should be "Best Buy: We'll get your money one way or another."

Check both Best buys here in fort wayne.. THe northcrest store had nothing the Apple glen had 1 copy of Sword of mana (picked it up)

SO overall

just got a Sword of mana that i will probally never open

I was able to pick up a sword of mana if anyone is interested. I almost picked up Sonic Battle and Lord of the Rings Return of the King, but I bought some dvds for myself.

just came back from BB in Lake Forest... nothing on the list really showed up... the only thing i got was Sonic Battle...

funny thing, the store guys thought i stole something when i was in there =/ i was just pulling my CAG list from here out of my pocket and putting it back in frequently -_-;;

The Jacksonville Avenues store had nothing, but then again its tiny compared to the others in the city.

Other Best Buys=old PS2
New Avenues Best Buy=PStwo

[quote name='craven_fiend']I was able to pick up a sword of mana if anyone is interested. I almost picked up Sonic Battle and Lord of the Rings Return of the King, but I bought some dvds for myself.[/quote]

Is that a spare Sword Of Mana or is it one you picked up for yourself?

Awesome deals. I would go to my Best Buy but unfortunately its 20 min. from here and they NEVER have anything good. Back during the $5 BB sale, they didn't have ONE Game on the list. And the last time BB had some clearanced games, the only game they had was Sphinx. Not worth a drive (this is the BB in mayfield heights OH)

[quote name='Nirvanaguy777']my BB didnt have a single game on the list, I feel so let down[/quote]

Ditto...I was able to get in on the online deal though, so I don't feel so bad. Hopefully you'll be luckier when the next wave of the BB sale comes around.

[quote name='Nirvanaguy777']my BB didnt have a single game on the list, I feel so let down[/quote]

Ah, so I guess there's no point in going to the Brooklyn Best Buy now...

has anyone PLAYed Sword of mana want to see if its good before i open the game. I heard its like the old FF games on the gameboy and hated those

Sword of Mana is decent. It's an action RPG (think Zelda or Fable or Secret of Mana its predecessor) with upgrading weapons and an AI ally. If you didn't like the Game Boy Final Fantasy (one was actually a direct descendent of this game), you probably won't dig it.

Mine had 2 copies of Bomberman Jetters, and a few of Pitfall(PS2). I only picked up one copy of Jetters, but would be willing to get the other if someone wants it or wants to trade. I'm looking for Kirby, FE, I-Ninja, Smuggler's Run, Billy Hatcher, Prince of Persia, or Yoshi's Island.

Just got back from my local BB and they had nothing. I remember seeing a few Swords of Mana and .hack 4s last week but looks like they got cleared out. Anyone try PMing these games @ CC, EB, etc?

Ya, I just got back from there too. I did get NCAA Football 2004 though. They still have like 25 of them. Just another football game but at least I got something and didn't waste a trip down there. Also found a SMA 4 Ereader card pack that I bought. There were around 2 left.

[quote name='Togepy'][quote name='Nirvanaguy777']my BB didnt have a single game on the list, I feel so let down[/quote]

Ya, I just got back from there too. I did get NCAA Football 2004 though. They still have like 25 of them. Just another football game but at least I got something and didn't waste a trip down there. Also found a SMA 4 Ereader card pack that I bought. There were around 2 left.[/quote]

What is the difference between the E-Reader card pack that you bought and the one that comes with the actual game?

[quote name='FunkSoulBrother'][quote name='Nirvanaguy777']my BB didnt have a single game on the list, I feel so let down[/quote]

Ah, so I guess there's no point in going to the Brooklyn Best Buy now...[/quote]

dont even bother they dont have a dam thing, luckily i went for my spongebob season 2 dvd which they had so it wasnt such a lose.

[quote name='FunkSoulBrother'][quote name='Togepy'][quote name='Nirvanaguy777']my BB didnt have a single game on the list, I feel so let down[/quote]

Ya, I just got back from there too. I did get NCAA Football 2004 though. They still have like 25 of them. Just another football game but at least I got something and didn't waste a trip down there. Also found a SMA 4 Ereader card pack that I bought. There were around 2 left.[/quote]

What is the difference between the E-Reader card pack that you bought and the one that comes with the actual game?[/quote]

The one that comes with the game is just a sample. The packs you buy come with about 20 cards including items, hint videos and extra levels that don't come with the game.

I just checked out the following stores-

Costa Mesa CA -Wiped Out
Anaheim Hills -Wiped out (Got Pitfall for myself)

Fullerton CA -Wiped out
Puente Hills CA -Has 3 Froggers GBA and 1 Pitfall
Westminster CA- Pitfall still there (Got Destruct Derby, so not complete loss).

Nirvanaguy777 - Thanks for the warning, it would probably be a waste of time because these clearance items are the only things I'm looking for right now.

Togeby - Ok, now I understand, thanks for clearing that up.

i went to 2 best buys tongiht. mcknight rd has nothing century 3 had 1 copy of jetters left (prolly gone now) and about 15 copies of nilly hatcher

if anyone has found these games please let me know!

pokemon channel (gc)
spawn (gc)
Star Trek: Shattered Universe. (ps2)

thanks!

[quote name='suko_32']Still wondering if I should go and see if BB has any Pokemon Channels left as well as Megaman X7 & .Hack 4[/quote]
Unless someone bought all 10 Pokemon than they should still have some. The others, I don't know.

[quote name='Masterkyo']FYI

pickup 3 games at BB right now then going back next week with your Receipt "PRicematch with TRU Buy 2 get 1 FREE" ;)[/quote]
BB PM policy

"It does not apply to competitor's one-of-a-kind or other limited quantity offer, or when a bonus or free offer (such as special financing program or manufacturer's rebate) is included in the purchase."

I dont think they will PM the B2G1 sale but it's always YMMV.

dont bother going to BB on 23st in manhattan. i went there this morning. i even asked the guy if they have it in the back (storage room). he said no, they all right here.

[quote name='Masterkyo']FYI

pickup 3 games at BB right now then going back next week with your Receipt "PRicematch with TRU Buy 2 get 1 FREE" ;)[/quote]

this is the main reason why stores dont price match or have deals like buy 2 get 1 cause there are people out there that do nothing but rip off stores. This is like saying GO buy a game today Take it back on the 29th day get it again the next day Repeat until someone has a sale and price match it .... Either way your ripping the store off

my bb never seems to have anything in stock when sales hit-the week before thogh they'll have plenty. the day the clearnece begins, nothing

[quote name='yeldarb367'][quote name='suko_32']Still wondering if I should go and see if BB has any Pokemon Channels left as well as Megaman X7 & .Hack 4[/quote]
Unless someone bought all 10 Pokemon than they should still have some. The others, I don't know.[/quote]

Thanks for the heads up.

[quote name='trustcompany1013']picked up shadow ops, ty 2, and project gotham racing 2 for $15 each[/quote]

did you use the GGC to get PGR 2 for $15? wasn't sure if there was a price drop on it.

anyone with an extra of:

Fire Emblem (GBA)
Yoshi's Island: Super Mario Advance 3 (GBA)
The Suffering (XBox)
007: Everything Or Nothing (XBox)
Wrath Unleashed (XBox)
Baldur's Gate: DA (XBox)
Winning Eleven 7 (PS 2)

please check the trade list in my sig, thanks.

[quote name='trunks982']dont bother going to BB on 23st in manhattan. i went there this morning. i even asked the guy if they have it in the back (storage room). he said no, they all right here.[/quote]

Lying bastard, I'm sure all the employees bought all of the stuff this morning. :lol:

Ok here is what I managed to get..

Cube.
Bomberman Jetters

GBA
Splinter Cell: PT
Lord of the Rings: ROTK
Sonic 2
Sonic Battle
Pokemon Pinball: Ruby & Sapphire edition
Kirby: Knightmare in Dreamland

PS2
Wrath Unleashed
Pitfall

Xbox
The Suffering.

Missed..

Crash for GC
Fire emblem and Sword of Mana for GBA
Pitfall for Xbox

Does anyone know how much NBA Live 2003 (GameCube) would ring up? If NBA Live 2004 is 4.99, you think they'd be charging the full sticker price for 2003?

[quote name='MightySlacker']Got really lucky and got 2 Winning Eleven 7's and a Bomberman Jetters. Thanks for the heads up OP.

Dave Olson[/quote]

Dave, any interest in FE for WE7?

I went to the Tacoma,Federal Way & Southcenter (WA) BB's and nothing on the list was there.

I did luck up and make a Awesome find

Datel Enhanced System Selector with remote for 1cent.

bread's done
Back