BB - Marvel Super Hero Squad XBOX360 - $9.50

Ordered it 5 days ago at this price and they told me the order is "In Process usually fulfilled in 0-1 days" Is it typical for them to take so long? And yes, in the future I'll do store pickup whenever possible given the streamlite (or whatever it is called) garbage shipping service they use, too.

I'm a BestBuy n00b, so learning a lot in a short time.

[quote name='bushdog']Ordered it 5 days ago at this price and they told me the order is "In Process usually fulfilled in 0-1 days" Is it typical for them to take so long? And yes, in the future I'll do store pickup whenever possible given the streamlite (or whatever it is called) garbage shipping service they use, too.

I'm a BestBuy n00b, so learning a lot in a short time.[/QUOTE]

When I ordered Alice: Madness Returns from Best Buy it said the same thing for a week before they finally shipped it.

In for one, thanks OP. I rather enjoyed playing Spider-man Friend or Foe with my son.

I'm not certain about this, but I think all new copies of this game also come with the Captain America DLC pack for free (Cap, Bucky, & Red Skull + Achievements). I'm hoping so, it won't feel right without cap (and I'm not paying $3 for him)

[quote name='bushdog']Ordered it 5 days ago at this price and they told me the order is "In Process usually fulfilled in 0-1 days" Is it typical for them to take so long? And yes, in the future I'll do store pickup whenever possible given the streamlite (or whatever it is called) garbage shipping service they use, too.

I'm a BestBuy n00b, so learning a lot in a short time.[/QUOTE]

I'm in the same boat. I ordered 4 things from bestbuy.com over the last 2 weeks. 2 of them showed (one took more than 2 weeks), one is lost in the mail (and Best Buy is being extremely difficult about re-shipping or crediting me) and 1 I'm still waiting on (praying that I get it).

Streamlite is an awful way to ship and causes more problems than anything else. I won't be ordering from Best Buy's website ever again, learned my lesson.

[quote name='Kerig']In for one, thanks OP. I rather enjoyed playing Spider-man Friend or Foe with my son.

I'm not certain about this, but I think all new copies of this game also come with the Captain America DLC pack for free (Cap, Bucky, & Red Skull + Achievements). I'm hoping so, it won't feel right without cap (and I'm not paying $3 for him)[/QUOTE]

all new copies do indeed come with the Captain America dlc free.

Nifty game though, some levels were kinda boring especially the first level you play as Invisible Woman.

I'm playing the UDraw one right now.

[quote name='tylerh1701']I'm in the same boat. I ordered 4 things from bestbuy.com over the last 2 weeks. 2 of them showed (one took more than 2 weeks), one is lost in the mail (and Best Buy is being extremely difficult about re-shipping or crediting me) and 1 I'm still waiting on (praying that I get it).

Streamlite is an awful way to ship and causes more problems than anything else. I won't be ordering from Best Buy's website ever again, learned my lesson.[/QUOTE]

Well, everything I've ordered from BB has shipped with exception to the BioShock 2 CE which I'm not holding my breath on. Considering that I had been waiting for almost 2 months for this game to ship from Amazon, I decided to cancel and go with BB since it guaranteed delivery before Christmas.

I'll keep my fingers crossed.

bread's done
Back