BB - Pre-order Sale - 20% off 2+

JetEngineJesus

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
For anyone who hasn't seen it yet, Best Buy is having another pre-order sale:

http://www.bestbuy.ca/en-CA/category/pre-order-hot-games/pcgamingpreorders.aspx

20% off when you pre-order two or more games. I'm kind of over the whole pre-order thing, but this might be the best deal you'll get on Fallout 4 until at least Boxing Day.

ARG. I'm torn. I'm super excited for FO4, but even $68 seems absurdly expensive... Plus, y'know, nobody even knows if it's any good, at this point....

Thats in Canada.
No kidding.

I'm super excited for FO4, but even $68 seems absurdly expensive... Plus, y'know, nobody even knows if it's any good, at this point....
I think we can give them the benefit of the doubt. I mean FO3 was a masterpiece (to me) and FONV was ranked even higher by some people (haven't played it myself, yet...)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats in Canada.
Late to the party, and trolling in the wrong forum; this sale ended a week and a half ago, and you're hanging out in Regional/International Video Game Deals / Canada

No kidding.

I think we can give them the benefit of the doubt. I mean FO3 was a masterpiece (to me) and FONV was ranked even higher by some people (haven't played it myself, yet...)
FO3 was one of my favourite games of the last-gen, so I'm hoping this one winds up being good.

I wound up pre-ordering from Amazon along with Uncharted. I was on the fence about pre-ordering, but Amazon had UC4 for an additional $5 off; came out to $130 all-in. That's way more than I like to pay (I can't even remember the last time I paid more than around $50-ish for a game), and I'm going against my "never pre-order" principles, so YOU'D BETTER GODDAMNED WELL BE WORTH IT, FALLOUT 4.

bread's done
Back