BB: Pricedrop? Blazblue $49.95 PS3

Probably one of the most impressive fighting game out there.

Now let's hope the price drop carry over to US so more people can get in the scene. XD

Wow, kinda funny how I just picked up a barely-used copy for $35 and now the price drops. Fun game though, I recommend it if you like fighters.

[quote name='gamer602'].95 is a clearance item..so you should get another 25% the ps3 version this week[/QUOTE]

Huge YMMV on this, since prices XX.95 are for discontinued items, not clearance items. Most BBs will deny your request, if they have any idea what the sale is about.

That being said, BlazBlue is freakin' amazing if you like 2D fighting games. One of the only fighting games to have a good and solid story to it. I got the LE of the PS3 version for 60 bucks while I was in the US a month ago and I have to say it's absolutely worth it. Even at 50 bucks for the regular edition I wouldn't overlook it. Great addition for any fighting game fan. It's accessible (super moves mapped to the right analog stick, so you can still do cool moves while half-knowing what you're doing) and as hardcore as you want it to be.

[quote name='Firestorm']Might as well wait for Continuum Shift at this point[/QUOTE]

Just what I was gonna say.

bread's done
Back