BB Reward Zone Coupon $20 off Motorstorm Pacific Rift (ps3) , Rockband 2 (360)

You will also need to sign up for the Gamers club (free), which I imagine most of us already have done. Hopefully Motorstorm Pacific Rift will go on sale before the coupon expires (7/5/09).

[quote name='guessed']You will also need to sign up for the Gamers club (free), which I imagine most of us already have done. Hopefully Motorstorm Pacific Rift will go on sale before the coupon expires (7/5/09).[/QUOTE]

Actually a while back used one of these coupons without having signed up for the Gamers club .
Don't know if that is still the case.

[quote name='drftwrx']Actually a while back used one of these coupons without having signed up for the Gamers club .
Don't know if that is still the case.[/QUOTE]

Ok, it may be possible to use the coupon without signing up for the Gamers club, but why would you do that? Gamers club members get a $10 cert for every $150 they spend on games.

Crap, I thought Rock Band was like $35 now, but it's $60 on BB's website. I really don't want to spend more than $20 on the game.

These coupons in the past have worked out best on the last day of the coupon's use, when the game(s) in question have gone on sale on the first day of a weekly sale.

We have three sale periods that this coupon covers, 06/21/09-06/27/09, 06/28/09-07/04/09 and 07/05/09. We'll know about next week around mid-week this week, and for 07/05/09 about the same time a week later.

I believe both Target and Gamestop are selling RB2 for $40. But when I asked about the pricematch, they wouldn't do it since I didn't have an ad. Interestingly enough, if I buy something, find it cheaper elsewhere, and try to return it THEN they'll want to do a pricematch even without an ad. Lame. But as posted above, I seriously doubt they'll PM + coupon.

Everyone that is saying that they're waiting til it goes cheaper is missing out. I took advantage of the last time BB had a coupon for the game and it was worth it. It's a beautiful game that offers more varity in tracks than the first one did.

[quote name='cycophuk']Everyone that is saying that they're waiting til it goes cheaper is missing out. I took advantage of the last time BB had a coupon for the game and it was worth it. It's a beautiful game that offers more varity in tracks than the first one did.[/QUOTE]

How are we missing out? It's not like the game is going to disappear from retail in the next month...

Here's hoping for a sale price! :D

[quote name='argyle']How are we missing out? It's not like the game is going to disappear from retail in the next month...

Here's hoping for a sale price! :D[/QUOTE]

No, it won't disappear, but it's worth 40 bucks easily. That's all I was trying to say.

[quote name='guessed']Ok, it may be possible to use the coupon without signing up for the Gamers club, but why would you do that? Gamers club members get a $10 cert for every $150 they spend on games.[/QUOTE]

Because some of us only go into BB when guides penny and to PM other stores offers? I honestly couldn't tell you the last time (prior to buying COD 4 GOTY via a PM) I actually bought something that cost more than a penny from Best Buy.

I usually just wait for Sears or Kmart to clearance games before I buy them anymore. CAG has ruined me as a 'normal' consumer who has to have the newest games RIGHT NOW.

[quote name='CYRiX']Crap, I thought Rock Band was like $35 now, but it's $60 on BB's website. I really don't want to spend more than $20 on the game.[/QUOTE]

I don't see why not, the game is pretty amazing. By far beats Guitar Hero. I grabbed it the day it came out, but with us being CAGs I see cheaper is good, but it being $30 or $40 is not bad for it.

[quote name='shrike4242']Now we just need it to drop to $39.99 or lower before July 5th.
iy.gif
[/QUOTE]

$29.99 by jul 2 is heavy bargain deal. my birthday.wish i can get that deal?

bread's done
Back