BB reward zone

perdition(troy

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (89%)
is there a big benefit to getting silver membership at BB? I just looked at my rewards points I have so far this year and I'm about $550 away from the $2500 you have to spend (I have no idea how I spent 2k at BB so far this year). I know I'll hit the silver membership sometime in the next few months, and I was just wondering what all comes along with it (that actually matters lol).

Thanks.

I've really enjoyed free shipping many times this year. I've also had access to 2 deals on games that weren't available to the general public.

I've definitely enjoyed having the Silver membership, but I won't go out of my way to spend $1500 this year. If it naturally happens, great!

If you haven't already, make sure you sign up for the gamer's club within the Reward Zone site. Special coupons and $10 every time you spend $150 on games!

yeah the free shipping is nice! I have already used a few times this month, especially for some of their cheap deals!! I enjoy it

Another thing is you get a 45 day return window instead of 30 days. I also got a coupon for a free $50 gift card if I spent $500.

Free shipping has no minimum purchase so you don't have to buy filler. 25% bonus on your points (spend $100, get 125 points). 45 day return period. These are the real reasons to get/keep silver membership. I had to buy a washing machine and laptop this year and got silver without even trying.

bread's done
Back