BB RewardZone Members FF-XIII $5

PapaLau

CAGiversary!
https://www.bestbuyrewardzone.ca/images/en/email/20120127_Gaming_Email/coupon.pdf

As part of the promo for XIII-2 BB is offering XIII for $5.

Link to coupon above, I think the only catch is that you would need to present a Reward Zone card/ID, and who knows, at some stores you may not even have to do that.

How would I go about getting a RZ card/ID? I have an RZ membership number but no physical id (if that is what you mean).

[quote name='Whedon']How would I go about getting a RZ card/ID? I have an RZ membership number but no physical id (if that is what you mean).[/QUOTE]

I think you can print a paper card on their web site

Hey guys, this is probably a stupid question.. but is this offer for members of the Gamers Club of the Reward Zone? Or can anyone with the blue Reward Zone card get in on this deal? The coupon says 'Gamers Club' on it so I'm not quite sure...

[quote name='Draymond88']Hey guys, this is probably a stupid question.. but is this offer for members of the Gamers Club of the Reward Zone? Or can anyone with the blue Reward Zone card get in on this deal? The coupon says 'Gamers Club' on it so I'm not quite sure...[/QUOTE]

I don't know what the Gamers Club is, but I just picked this up using the coupon and my normal RZ card so you should have no issues.

Great deal for a game I never finished. For $5 I can even look past the nasty greatest hits packaging.

I played this game when it came out, kept it for a week and got my money back thanks to gamestop's gaming guaranty. For this price I'll grab a copy to finish the game. The game is totally worth 5 bucks, just don't expect anything amazing.

Thanks for pointing this out. I don't think the game is great, but I have a high tolerance for crap when I'm only paying $5 for an unopened game. In a way, you've done Best Buy a service - thanks to this deal, I've chosen to opt-in on their spam in order to get future offers.

bread's done
Back