BB RZ Deals 02/22/09 - 02/28/09: Mercs 2 $9.99 / RB2 $39.99 (both 360)

Mercs 2 for $10?? Even if it has boring, repetitive, buggy gameplay (what i've heard), there are a hell of a lot worse ways to waste $10. I'm in. Thanks OP!

just have your card. After they ring up the transaction and hit total it will take the money off (at least in the past that is how it worked)

Damn, and I just bought Mercenaries 2 from Target for $15... will have to return and buy at Best Buy if I can (that'll also be good for more Reward Zone points). Thanks OP.

Good luck guys. I already got my marching orders and will be at the airport when the store opens. I was on the fence with Mercs 2 anyway. I will have time to stop by a target (since they open at 8am) and pick up a Left 4 Dead, so I'm still happy.

P.S. A great iPhone deal, I went ahead and let the people over at macrumors know about it. (I of course credited Justin42 and www.cheapassgamer.com as making me look over the reward zone deals.)

Damn. Mercs 2 deal sounds pretty good, but my 360 just red ringed on me. After I already ordered Lost and the Damned, no less.

That's a sweet deal on Mercs 2. I used to have it and it's actually pretty fun, despite it's problems here and there. I'll pick it up again for such a cheap price.

Thanks OP I need a copy of Merc 2 for my bro. Went to two different targets today and good thing I didn't find it for $15 otherwise I would of bought it.

Last edited by a moderator:
This place is starting to sound like a broken record, but I'll fall right in line: For $10, I can't pass that up. I'll be getting that tomorrow morning.

Definitely going to pick up Mercs 2 for $10. Still haven't played through the first one (the BC for it on the Xbox 360 is pretty terrible I hear and it was never fixed), but the concent sounded pretty enjoyable. Did they ever patch the Xbox 360 version to iron out some of the bugs?

Thanks for this! I'll probably actually get up early to get this & go a little more in debt. As far as this RZ, does it ever expire? I gotta see if I even have my card, cuz I almost never shop at BB.

[quote name='Gertle627']Thanks for this! I'll probably actually get up early to get this & go a little more in debt. As far as this RZ, does it ever expire? I gotta see if I even have my card, cuz I almost never shop at BB.[/QUOTE]

I don't think it expires, worse case open a new account when you pick up the game.

Is this for all reward zone members or is it the premium members? I am a little confused about the two different versions.

I've passed on Mercs 2 @$15 @Target for over 2 weeks, but $10 is hard to resist, even though the game is a repetitive bore.

So question.>

i wanna get the iphone for $200 from best buy (silver deal).. do i need to sign up for a particular service? I have verizon right now.. anyone?

That you so much, OP. I've been waiting to get Mercenaries 2 for cheap for a while now, after missing out on a Target clearance.

[quote name='Ice2Dragon']So question.>

i wanna get the iphone for $200 from best buy (silver deal).. do i need to sign up for a particular service? I have verizon right now.. anyone?[/quote]

:rofl:

You gotta sign up with AT&T for 2 years.

Hmmm, wait for Mercs 2 to go to $7.48 at Tarjay & pay cash OR get it for $9.99 @ BB & use a Gift Card.....

I will be @ BB when it opens. ;) Thanks OP!

Thanks OP, I took the lazy man out - ordered it online with instore pickup. This way I can have them adjust the price when I get there. Nearest best buy is about 18 miles away and I have business in that area tomorrow, so why waste the gas/time 2x.

[quote name='mtxbass1']OP, where are you finding this info from? I see nothing on the RZ or Gamers Club site about it.

Link?[/quote]

Are you serious?

You can't find it on the site?

:whistle2:s

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?id=pcmcat168900050002&type=category&DCMP=rdr001rzex

[quote name='manthing']Are you serious?

You can't find it on the site?

:whistle2:s

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?id=pcmcat168900050002&type=category&DCMP=rdr001rzex
[/quote]

Heh. They have nothing about it if you log in to the reward zone site itself. Looks like I'm out the door in a few to pick it up then.

Thanks OP.

Last edited by a moderator:
God damn it, no PS3 discount? I wonder if there might be a way to convince them to give me a copy of the PS3 version for $10...

[quote name='autche']Thanks OP, I took the lazy man out - ordered it online with instore pickup. This way I can have them adjust the price when I get there. Nearest best buy is about 18 miles away and I have business in that area tomorrow, so why waste the gas/time 2x.[/quote]
yea, i just did the same. hope it works out alright.

bread's done
Back