BB RZ Gamer Coupons: BTTF (PS3) = $10, Air Flo Controller = $20/$25, Tritton 720 = 90

[quote name='Bosamba']Back to the Future is tempting. Thanks for the post.[/QUOTE]

BTTF was that price someone ago at BBY. That's when I picked up my copy. Still haven't played through it though.

720s are amazing headsets. I used to use them back when I played MLG tournaments for Modern warfare 2. Highly recommend them if you play at night or competitive gaming.

Although I had the PSN version already, I wanted a $10 hard copy last time it was on sale post xmas. You get a 2nd set of separate trophies also!

I don't think you need to have the coupon, just claim the offer and when you check out and input your rz member number it will automatically pop up a screen that says RZ Gamers club member blah blah blah $40 off tritton blah blah blah click yes or no. or you could get the coupon. That's what i did with the spyro pack.

Thanks Op...been meaning to drop in a pick up my sin and punishments so this will work..and back tomorrow for MP3 midnight release.

Tempted by the Headset. I do a lot of late night gaming, just not sure I really want to drop $90 of my remaining gift cards on it.

Thanks OP.
frdtghjuio
I just had to grab BTTF.

The Tritton 720 is a great intro surround sound headset. I liked it alot. I agree with the last guys review. The setup is very immersive.

Make sure you are a gamers club member. Apparently I wasn't but still had the deal show up...still got the deal on the 720s but it took about 15 minutes and a manager to figure out how to do it.

As far as the 720's, they sound great. I had the original model which recently had one of its pins break. The new version seems to take a notch down with the treble but a huge step up with the bass. I've tried px5s and px500 and they can't compre

[quote name='Pounce!']Although I had the PSN version already, I wanted a $10 hard copy last time it was on sale post xmas. You get a 2nd set of separate trophies also![/QUOTE]

REALLY? Man, that's cool, now I got to double dip, don't mind a disc version either...

Does the Triton AX 720's only come in white? I was hoping there was a black version so it'd match the rest of my electronics

bread's done
Back