BB - Select Blu-Rays on sale w/ Movie $$ for Clash of the Titans

joeyatog

CAGiversary!
Feedback
17 (100%)
I didn't see this in the Weekly Ad but my local Best Buy had a couple Warner Bros. BRs on sale for $14.99 and they came with $7.50 movie ticket cash to see the new Clash of the Titans.

Might be worth it if you are going to see that flick.

The ones I saw were: Dark City: Director's Cut, Troy, and Wyatt Earp. There may be a few more.

Not the best price on these discs but with the movie cash it's not too bad of a deal.

7.50 isn't even that much for a movie these days either... most movie cash I've seen generally covers the regular ticket...

not too shabby if you were gonna go watch the movie anyway (you end up having the BD for 7.50, a solid price for these movies - though they generally hover in the $10 range).

unfortunately i have all the ones mentioned already, if not id bite.

Hopefully there is some sort of a sale on these Blus between now and when the movie is in theaters. Been playing on buying Troy: DC for quite sometime.

Although 7.50 won't cover the cost of seeing this movie in 3-D for me, it certainly doesn't hurt.

[quote name='postulio']not too shabby if you were gonna go watch the movie anyway (you end up having the BD for 7.50, a solid price for these movies - though they generally hover in the $10 range).

unfortunately i have all the ones mentioned already, if not id bite.[/QUOTE]

yeah, my family already has all the Blu's I saw with the ticket, otherwise I would definitely pick some of these up as I really want to see the new Clash.

Rocknrolla also had the clash sticker on it when i was in there yesterday. Wish I had noticed v for vendetta, that's one I would like to have on blu.

[quote name='joeyatog']I didn't see this in the Weekly Ad but my local Best Buy had a couple Warner Bros. BRs on sale for $14.99 and they came with $7.50 movie ticket cash to see the new Clash of the Titans.

Might be worth it if you are going to see that flick.

The ones I saw were: Dark City: Director's Cut, Troy, and Wyatt Earp. There may be a few more.

Not the best price on these discs but with the movie cash it's not too bad of a deal.[/QUOTE]

It's in one of the DVD/Blu-ray guides.

bread's done
Back