BB- Star Trek & G.I. Joe 9.99 ea Blu-rays

A lot of people are finding the 3 disc Star trek for 5 bucks at walmart. And if you can find it at walmart Gi Joe is 5 bucks also

Not sure why the OP has pics of the multi-disc versions of these movies when the links point to the single disc version. I can confirm dmdragon on the $5 3 disc Star Trek at walmart. Pissed off to find it after I had just ordered the single disc version from Amazon a week before for damn near $20.

[quote name='sobishop']Not sure why the OP has pics of the multi-disc versions of these movies when the links point to the single disc version. I can confirm dmdragon on the $5 3 disc Star Trek at walmart. Pissed off to find it after I had just ordered the single disc version from Amazon a week before for damn near $20.[/QUOTE]

Sure they were blu-rays at Walmart?

[quote name='dmdragon']Yes they are.

http://forum.blu-ray.com/showthread.php?t=200999[/QUOTE]

Argh, it's 8:30pm, I've been fighting yet another migraine all day, and yet I'm tempted to run out to the local Walmart and see if they have any copies. And then go to the one in the city next door to mine if that fails.

Never been the biggest Star Trek fan, but... it's five bucks. Wouldn't be surprised if they've all been picked clean by now, though.

Dammit, in the past week I've been to the Walmarts in Dixon and Woodland... Might need to head to some of the ones in Sac to find that...

I'll be hitting up Walmart tomorrow. I have around $200 store credit. Thanks for the heads-up OP. Even if my Wally World doesn't carry em.

[quote name='Calipso']Sure they were blu-rays at Walmart?[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure. They are so similar it is hard to tell. I really based that assumption on the blu ray moniker that is displayed across the top of the sleeve. The blue case and size of it kind of clued me in as well. I could be wrong though.

Well, no luck at either of the Walmarts here. Couldn't even find an empty spot where they could've been. One of the stores had two different DVD editions hiding on an endcap for ~$20, though. Bleh.

Been all over Charlotte this week looking for Star Trek and finally got it today at the 4th Walmart. It wasn't even in the dvd section.

Thanks for the heads up.

bread's done
Back