BBuy Sound of Music 45th Blu 3 disc set 6.99 with coupon

donut

CAGiversary!
Feedback
111 (100%)
Just bought Sound of Music

45th Anniversary 3 disc set at Best Buy

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/The+Sou...627&skuId=1382216&st=sound of music&lp=1&cp=1

on sale for $9.99 and used the $3 coupons.com for each

came to $7.81 each with my local tax rate...

2 stores I called only had 4 copies but I think they might have 4 copies each in bluray cases/dvd cases... I bought the blu ray style

Blu ray style was located in a blue cardboard stand with "Stocking Stuffers" on top (not sure where the DVD case version was ~ same UPC on both)
SKU 1382216

Called the store and they held them for me.
Very nice.

and Amazon has the same $9.99 sale right now but I did not think it possible to apply the coupon....
http://www.amazon.com/Sound-Three-D...qid=1355711316&sr=1-3&keywords=sound+of+music

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you OP and thanks for the SKU for the bluray case version.

I borrowed this bluray/DVD combo from my local library. The picture quality is great and there's loads of extras. I'll have to pick one up this week with a reward certificate to save another $5.

[quote name='SonictheHedgehog1337']Thank you OP and thanks for the SKU for the bluray case version.

I borrowed this bluray/DVD combo from my local library. The picture quality is great and there's loads of extras. I'll have to pick one up this week with a reward certificate to save another $5.[/QUOTE]

I just got it for $10. The blu ray+dvd are in those cardboard strands promo other movies. I use the $3, but the BB didnt know how to do it. So tell them use Mft coupon and enter amount.

Not movie related, but check out deal of the day games: blob 2 $5, resident evil 5, Sonic ultimate collect $10. These items dont scan at these prices so show them the link.

Thanks OP!

I'll keep my Collectors Edition Sealed. I end picked it up with we bought the zoo combo pack and mirror mirror combo pack. All under $17 after taxes ;)

The store that I went to only had the version in the DVD case and the big collectors edition on the regular shelves. I searched around all of the endcaps and very nearly gave up when I finally found it on a separate display away from all of the other movies that said "stocking stuffers" on the top of it.

Oddly, when I handed the cashier the coupon, she manually entered it, and then ripped it up and threw it in the trash. I guess they don't plan on bothering to redeem it with the manufacturer...

Haven't seen any mention of it in the thread, but my copy came with $10 movie cash for Life of Pi. Too bad I've already seen it... Might try to see if I can talk the theater into letting me use it for a different movie...

[quote name='arcane93']The store that I went to only had the version in the DVD case and the big collectors edition on the regular shelves. I searched around all of the endcaps and very nearly gave up when I finally found it on a separate display away from all of the other movies that said "stocking stuffers" on the top of it.

Oddly, when I handed the cashier the coupon, she manually entered it, and then ripped it up and threw it in the trash. I guess they don't plan on bothering to redeem it with the manufacturer...

Haven't seen any mention of it in the thread, but my copy came with $10 movie cash for Life of Pi. Too bad I've already seen it... Might try to see if I can talk the theater into letting me use it for a different movie...[/QUOTE]

good points, edits made, thanks

Got Sound of Music for a gift and blind bought We Bought a Zoo. Mirror Mirror was terrible so passed on it even at $5 with digital copy.

[quote name='lordopus99'] Mirror Mirror was terrible so passed on it even at $5 with digital copy.[/QUOTE]
You're not kidding, we took our daughter to see it opening weekend- it was so bad I was actually mad at having spent $ on it but she loved it. I'm doing the DC and maybe keeping the DVD for the car but thinking about eBaying the blu and hopefully will break even in the end.

We Bought a Zoo was sappy but watchable.

[quote name='Skaterpunk444']I don't see the coupon at all. Did they take it off of the site?[/QUOTE]

Don't see either and BBY only shows SOM online.

bread's done
Back