BBV - 50% off games $19.99 or less **YMMV**

andsoitgoes

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I went into a local BBV and picked up a $19.99 copy of Viva Pinata for 11 bucks and change after tax.

Says no 360 games, but they had no problems, keep an eye out - their prices generally suck on used games (Virtua Tennis 3 for 39.99? D'oh!) but sometimes there's a diamond in the rough.

Doesn't hurt that she also gave me a NEW disc, and the box was pristine ;)

Time to mate some pinatas!

I will never understand why VP has not caught on. My 8 year old plays it as much as we let him. He chooses it over Pokemon and Halo 3 - other games he has access to.

I saw this at BBV on Christmas Eve and was told it only applies to brand new games. It sucked because I thought I was getting a major steal on Tales of the Abyss for half of 19.99, but it was still a good deal.

well for toronto people. The one on queensway has copies of baten kaito origins for new. Thats becoming fairly hard to find.

got my copy half of 19.99 they have more.

[quote name='scary perry']I will never understand why VP has not caught on. My 8 year old plays it as much as we let him. He chooses it over Pokemon and Halo 3 - other games he has access to.[/quote]

...... - Not to sound like I'm being judgemental, but you have an 8 year old playing Halo 3? =/

Pokemon, Spongebob, Viva Pinata, I get... but halo 3?

[quote name='andsoitgoes']...... - Not to sound like I'm being judgemental, but you have an 8 year old playing Halo 3? =/

Pokemon, Spongebob, Viva Pinata, I get... but halo 3?[/quote]
I dunno Halo 3 seems pretty harmless. No blood or gore... Everything is lasers. Pretty much anything the kid would see on cartoons.

My dumb coworker has his young son (I think younger then 8) playing Heavenly Sword! Now that is great parenting.

My Blockbuster was ridiculous. Most of the $19.99 stuff was marked as $20.xx. :roll:

I did manage to get Stuntman Ignition (PS2) though.

bread's done
Back