BBV Dirt 2 360 - 12.99$ YMMV

ichit4k4_set0

CAGiversary!
While I was trying to offload Dirt 2 wii at BBV, I found a copy of Dirt 2 for Xbox 360 used priced at 12.99$....Im guessing this is not the normal price, so YMMV.

Last edited by a moderator:
does EB take games from Blockbuster?? What I mean is that when I went to BBV, they had actually written (BBV) on the disc in marker.

Really, what are the rules EB uses to buy games....do you need the book, what about disc condition and if there is writing on the actual disc, do they buy them with reduced value or just refuse?

seems someone from BBV called EB (at least one that I know of) and they wouldnt take the 1 that I brought in

thinking back, I should have just made a fuss and said its my own game, but meh

Thanks for this thread. I bought the last $12.99 copy at my local BBV. I was on my way to EB anyway to trade three $10 games from Best Buy for the free Mario Galaxy 2 preorder. I traded in Dirt 2 along with it for $30 in extra credit. Crazy stuff.

[quote name='Pajo']seems someone from BBV called EB (at least one that I know of) and they wouldnt take the 1 that I brought in

thinking back, I should have just made a fuss and said its my own game, but meh[/QUOTE]

What the... you mean EB wouldn't take your trade in just because you bought it from BBV?

Wow, which EB is this? I will avoid it. My EB doesn't care. I trade in sealed games purchased from the Future Shop in the same parking lot with no complaint.

they were assholes
the one said we're not taking this game right now
i say why not
then this small girl worker came up and all snobbily said cause you bought that game cheap at BBV and they called us and told us all about it
I'm not one to start fusses so I just left, but later i'm thinking what did I do wrong as a customer to not get a trade in for this game?

[quote name='pajo']they were assholes
the one said we're not taking this game right now
i say why not
then this small girl worker came up and all snobbily said cause you bought that game cheap at bbv and they called us and told us all about it
i'm not one to start fusses so i just left, but later i'm thinking what did i do wrong as a customer to not get a trade in for this game?[/quote]

hahahahhahahahahah

owned.

owned? hardly

there are 3 EB's in Windsor
only that EB gave my a fuss, the other ones just only let me trade 1 in (I went with 2)

also, if I ever run into that situation again, i'm just gonna put up a fuss for them to prove that I bought this at BBV (i'll just tell them this is my own game)

[quote name='Pajo']owned? hardly

there are 3 EB's in Windsor
only that EB gave my a fuss, the other ones just only let me trade 1 in (I went with 2)

also, if I ever run into that situation again, i'm just gonna put up a fuss for them to prove that I bought this at BBV (i'll just tell them this is my own game)[/QUOTE]

That happened at Devonshire mall I bet. The one in Tecumseh mall is even worse. The manager is a douche. Stick to walker.

[quote name='stetson717']That happened at Devonshire mall I bet. The one in Tecumseh mall is even worse. The manager is a douche. Stick to walker.[/QUOTE]

correct lol
the tec mall one has been good to me tho

bread's done
Back