BBY Outlet - GH Aerosmith Special Edition Bundle (X360) - $29.99

token2k6

CAGiversary!
Feedback
146 (100%)
Just saw this on the Best Buy Reward Zone twitter.

Link is from the outlet center.

Not bad for the wireless guitar, the game, and limited edition tour book. Almost a steal if you're a Premier Silver member and can get free shipping...

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Izod517']FYI 360 version - for those who are too lazy to click the link.[/QUOTE]
I am one of the lazy ones, I click links only when I am certain to buy.

I saw one of these for the 360 in my local store. It was ~33-38. I can't remember the exact price on the shelf.

They only had 1

If I had the free shipping thing with my RZ membership, I would definitely bite on this one. My GH3 Les Paul, which has been flawless for over 2 years is just starting to die and I'm not quite tech-savvy enough to hardwire it myself.

[quote name='BShea']If I had the free shipping thing with my RZ membership, I would definitely bite on this one. My GH3 Les Paul, which has been flawless for over 2 years is just starting to die and I'm not quite tech-savvy enough to hardwire it myself.[/QUOTE]
There is still an in store pick-up option if your local stores have it in stock.

lol I bought this @ GS back when it was 10 bucks with a free wired guitar....I cant even give it away on craigslist.

The game's nothing special, but the Aerosmith guitar is the best in the business... aside from the new GH5 guitar, which is only available in $100 bundles.

[quote name='mkelehan']The game's nothing special, but the Aerosmith guitar is the best in the business... aside from the new GH5 guitar, which is only available in $100 bundles.[/QUOTE]

My Aerosmith guitar is my favorite.

I suck at GH but was able to get all the achievement but 2. One was completing the game on expert and another one was a high points on a song achievement.

If you like Aerosmith then this is a no brainer!

[quote name='Robman62']lol I bought this @ GS back when it was 10 bucks with a free wired guitar....I cant even give it away on craigslist.[/QUOTE]

Same here, but I need a new Wireless lol

[quote name='WhySoSerious530']is the outlet used stuff or bestbuy.com's version of the clearance shelf?[/QUOTE]

this is definitely clearance material. obviously stuff that didn't sell just sitting there. they're not really into the used market yet.. $30 for the wireless guitar is almost worth it alone. if you don't have the game, then bonus (you know you'll get at least 500 points in a mere 2 hours!) I played through the game when I picked it up for $10, it was pretty fun!

[quote name='YoshiFan1']I know it is VERY YMMV since most stores sold out when they were $7.97 in June but the bundle is $1.97 at Sears.[/QUOTE]
$1.97 clearance at sears stores if they still have them?

Might be stating the obvious here, but it looks like you can pick it up in stores after ordering it online.

I wish it was the Wii version, as I'm looking for that version (w/ guitar) as an Xmas gift for the wife of one of my older brothers.

bread's done
Back