BC Issues with Forza?

hx214

CAGiversary!
Feedback
38 (100%)
I don't know if I should post this here or in the Xbox section, but I just picked up Forza again because Forza 2 got delayed, (plus it was like 3 bux) I'm having a strange problem with painting the cars. I looked on other forums and they talk about slow down issues but nobody seems to mention this one. I go to paint one of my cars, I'll select a color other than the stock color and the paint just freaks out.... on some cars it looks like static on the car instead of paint, on others the color is off tint..... It's just strange. I'm assuming that its just a BC issue, but you think they would fix something like that?

Also when I download the new patches, the BC stuff is included in that patch right? I don't have to go somewhere special and download specific BC content to I?

This is the only game I have played that has had issues, Kind of sux cause I really enjoy forza....

Any help or insight would be great.

Mods you can close, I figured it out. I just had to sign into xbox THROUGH the game itself, I didn't realize that. Fixed the paint problem right up.

bread's done
Back