Be alpha. Post in the genetically superior OTT. Ice cold bro!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maklershed

CAGiversary!
Feedback
77 (100%)
the-characters-of-grand-theft-auto-iv-20071214023446708-000.jpg

I was checking out a review for Gauntlet II on the PSN and came across this topic

"okey what are all the games for download and how can i get the ones that are in other cunterys"

[quote name='Maklershed']What's with the meow mix obsession today? :lol:[/quote]

I saw you wanted to eat stray cats or something so i thought you would appreciate it

And Mak finally hops on XBL. An hour after he says he's getting on. :nottalking:

Party is still full though. Sorry man.

hi ott. got a shitload of new furniture. spent the day moving it and we're not done rearranging it to make it all fit.

Oh, but GTAIV question:

Mallorie called a while ago and said Roman never came home. Am I supposed to save him somehow? I can't call him or Mallorie...

Nope I missed your post.

I wasn't really sure what to think. I was totally blind sided by
Amber being the patient
. I don't really like the character, so I don't sympathize very well.

Though, the Cuddy stripping scene is unbelievably smoking hot.

Screw the "House: PI" spin off Universal is in talks about, I want a spin off that involves Cuddy getting fired and stripping for a living.

[quote name='Rocko']Oh, but GTAIV question:

Mallorie called a while ago and said Roman never came home. Am I supposed to save him somehow? I can't call him or Mallorie...
[/quote]

Wait like a day or something if I remember, you'll get a call from Dmitri, then shit goes down

What. The. Mother. fucking. HELL.

I fucking went through the whole process of clearing the warehouse and saving Roman... and ran over some fucking explosive while escaping, killing us both in the car.

What the fuck? It was the only fucking way to drive away.

I love playing grifball with Draekon and whoever he happens to be on with. Practically never lose.

Just won 11 out of 12. And the 1 I lost was where I got split out with 2 randoms. (It's a social hopper.)

[quote name='Rocko']What. The. Mother. fucking. HELL.

I fucking went through the whole process of clearing the warehouse and saving Roman... and ran over some fucking explosive while escaping, killing us both in the car.

What the fuck? It was the only fucking way to drive away.
[/quote]

Same thing happened to me the first time I played it.

[quote name='Rocko']Brucie is annoying.

I think I'm GTA'd out for the night.[/QUOTE]

Yea, I've been playing on and off all day... it's not really a game I can marathon, since it all starts to blend together.

Though there is one mission that was really kick ass and different than the usual,
when you have to capture the Triad truck for Phil Bell
that one was definitely awesome.

I'm also a fan of all the shootout missions too, they have this sort of epic feel to them, probably because of the interiors being so well designed.

[quote name='TheRock88']
Same thing happened to me the first time I played it.
[/quote]

Ditto
During one of the Playboy X missions, we jacked a car and tried to speed away from the cops, skidded into a wall and blew up sky high....I remember vaguely that we hid a gas container.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back