Be careful when ordering from Frys.com/Outpost.com

JDMxB

CAGiversary!
Apparently they like to send your packages completely empty instead of with the product that you paid for.

I made an order for a 2gb Sandisk SD card, and today returned from work to find it sitting on my doorstep. When I go to pick it up, it feels remarkably light...I already know there is something wrong. I shake it to see if I hear anything--absolutely nothing. Not good.

Get inside and cut her up-- fuck.

I'm greeted with a nice packing slip, loose air bubble wrap and a big empty cardboard fucking box. Way to go Frys.com!

I just contacted the customer service rep--now there is going to be an "investigation" at the warehouse as to where my product has gone. I will be contacted within 4 business days with an update...and with tomorrow being friday I won't have any resolve by at LEAST the middle of next week.

Today I also received the digital camera I ordered, from another etailer. Would love to try it out--except for the small problem of frys.com sending me a fucking empty box instead of the product I already paid for.

I have ordered from them in the past successfully, but this crap is just uncalled for. I will no longer be shopping at frys.com no matter how hot the deal is--you may very well end up without a product altogether.

[quote name='almasy82']Mistakes happen. I can say they have been great when I've dealt with them.[/quote]

All the time. You are WAY overreacting. No matter what company you deal with you are going to run into occasional mistakes. I have had nothing but good experiences ordering through them.

Happened to me also....a while back with the XBOX 360 Live cards.

A good company, but they actually handled it REALLY poorly. They actually HAD to charge me again (which was a problem, since they were $15 shipped at the time).

Then, it took them about a week or so to refund me. So, basically, they made money off the money they held for about a week.

bread's done
Back