Beanman25 will trade secret of mana and super metroid both for mario strikers charged

Status
Not open for further replies.

beanman25

Banned
Wants
PSP
MEMORY STICKS!!!!

DS/GBA
Other DS/GBA Games
Ps2 Dbz budokai 3 or tenkachai.
ANY SNES OR SFC GAMES

Other

Cash
King of the Hill DVDs
DVD Burner.
Dragon Ball z dvds
LAPTOP
AGP VIDEO CARD
Haves
DS/GBA

DBZ Supersonic Warriors GBA
BrainBoy for Gameboy Pokemon Games
Metroid prime hunters guide
Gamecube

DDR Mario Mix
SSX3

PS2
DDR Konamix [No Case or Manual]
DDR MAX
Dragon quest 8 with ff12 demo
Mortal Kombt Deception
PS2 Network Adapter w/ Disc

Xbox
Tony Hawk's American Wasteland
Dead or Alive Ultimate
Jade Empire [2 Disc Edition]
Goldeneye Rouge Agent
Greg hastings paintball

SNES
Clay Fighters
Super Metroid
random games. pm for gam,es

Other

Blank DVDs
Def Jam: Fight for NY Guide
Guinness records 2005 hardcover :mint condition
JuiceBox Video Player With video.
Linksys Router, With 4port switch
A whole lot of burger king toys
Usb Cords
Blank vhs
Axe Spray Deodorant
harry potter goblet of fire hardcover.
Pc usb controller
MAJORAS MASK N64

Please, don't PM me asking for prices, only with offers!!

[quote name='shrike4242']Please note the OP's 0 feedback, and that any CAGs with higher feedback should ask the OP to send first.

To the OP, link to feedback from other sites would be helpful, though the rules on CAG dictate that lower feedback users ship first to higher feedback, and that 0 feedback always ships first. CAGs will primarily use CAG feedback for determination of who ships first.[/quote]
Also, what model is it?

xact, im aketribe on ebay we have perfect feedback. but if you trade i will ship first no problem. pm me with offers

Please provide a better description of your item. I might be interested. Thanks.

its a xact sirius reciever and i have about a months worth of freee service coupons. Its a car model but i will add plug converter so you can use it inside comes with all but remote.

im also selling /trading mrobe500i camera, 15gb, touch screen player. Comes with everything but you have to put harddrive in. The instructions tell you how though so no worrys.. Ipod or psp highly requested

You don't need to bump your thread when it is still on the first page. Only bump it once it's off the first page, just giving you a little heads up. :beer:

Wants:
ipod
psp: almost made deal with somebody.
Advance wars ds
cash
King of the hill dvd
Make me offers, psp games.
dvd burner.

Haves:

DDR konamix without case or booklet/
DDR extreme
DDR Mario mix
Nintendogs lab version
Alexander Ovechkin double rookie card.
DDR MAX
DDR max 2
Super metroid
Metroid prime hunters
Zelda CE strategy guide.
chris Pronger jersey card.
2 disc jade empire game.
blank dvds.
will add more soon.
No prices just offer

i havent made any trades, but im offering a sirius radio with about a month of service. and a mrobe500i with 15gb harddrive. any takerS? i ship first

please im going to my uncles land in a week so i need something to entertain me.

i need psp bundle./

havent made any trades, but im offering a sirius radio with about a month of service. and a mrobe500i with 15gb harddrive. any takerS? i ship first

please im going to my uncles land in a week so i need something to entertain me.

Bonus= autographed photo of random from my collection

Didn't you post this same thread 3 days ago? You're siruius radio is only $20-30 on ebay...no one is going to trade you a PSP or iPod for this.

Can I get an autographed picture of you?

Per the stickied forum rules, one TL per person. Your three newest TL's have been merged into this one. Please edit/bump your TL as needed, and if you wish to make a new one, please mark the old one as "close" or "lock" for it to be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back