Beantgurnuts ALL Blu-ray Low-Ball Has Started, Ends in less than an hour

i got invoice...paid...but have gotten message from him or anything in about three days..considering filing a paypal complaint

[quote name='Mr. Black Ops']paid a week ago got a message he would ship out the 22nd got nothing since.. wtf is going on[/QUOTE]

Well....I just got my items....but the communication was WOAT

At this point, if I ever get an invoice, should I risk payment? Can he rightfully give me negative feedback after no communication?

[quote name='iamme10']At this point, if I ever get an invoice, should I risk payment? Can he rightfully give me negative feedback after no communication?[/QUOTE]

I'm thinking if you paid, you will be alright. From the look of things, the OP only sent out invoices to people spending a decent amount of money. If an item went to low he/she decided not to sell it. I will wait until the end of the week to get a response before I leave negative feedback, but I doubt anything changes as the OP has been lurking daily according to their recent activity. Hopefully the mods let everyone who did pay get any issues resolved before branding their account with nice red, bold lettering.

bread's done
Back