Beast Wars Transformers:Complete Series $50 + shipping @ Shoutfactory

Good series, actually. Considering the prices the original Beast Wars sets are going for, also a great price. The only problem with the set is, it's missing a few extra's (which is annoying). But, still a worthy purchase if you're into the show.

[quote name='abhinav']I've never heard of Shoutfactory, are they well known?[/QUOTE]

Shoutfactory is awesome, they handle a lot of out-of-print TV series. I have their Super Mario Bros. Super Show sets, and they are really good. :applause:

[quote name='abhinav']I've never heard of Shoutfactory, are they well known?[/QUOTE]Shoutfactory is the $hit there definitely legit if your a 80's baby they got you locked in I'm pretty sure some of my Rhino coll. DVD sets have the Shoutfactory logo in/on them even though I bought them at Target/BB/Walmart

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Beast Wars is the best TF series IMO.[/QUOTE]close 2nd to G1 for me but great none the less really wish they could reboot it tired of all the wack cartoons that can't touch Batman Beyond, JL & JLU, Transformers, M.A.S.K. or Fox's X-Men/Spider-Man

[quote name='basis']will they release a Beast Machines series as well? or is that part of the Beast Wars collection?[/QUOTE]Pretty sure it's not included but the compete series for Beast Machines is $35 @ walmart.
http://www.walmart.com/ip/10966306?sourceid=1500000000000003260390&ci_src=14110944&ci_sku=10966306

bread's done
Back