Beat DBZ game in recent years?

lolwut?

CAGiversary!
Feedback
170 (100%)
Hey all,

I have a friend with a birthday coming up and he's been really into DBZ lately. He was planning to get a DBZ game so I figured I'd beat him to the punch, but I know there are a lot of bad ones out there. Which one(s) in recent years have been good? I seem to remember Budoki Tenchi something 3 getting praise, but I could be wrong.

360 or PS3, he has both. Thanks!

Hey all,

I have a friend with a birthday coming up and he's been really into DBZ lately. He was planning to get a DBZ game so I figured I'd beat him to the punch, but I know there are a lot of bad ones out there. Which one(s) in recent years have been good? I seem to remember Budoki Tenchi something 3 getting praise, but I could be wrong.

360 or PS3, he has both. Thanks!
I would say get him the Budokai collection. Those are are the best dbz games in my opinion even though it doesn't include Budokai 2

What is the point of your post? You knew what he meant, just give him a dam suggestion. Holy shit
The internet is serious business.

I think you made the right call with the collection, so thank you. I'm going to try and a decent deal on that, and maybe pick up a not-so-great one if I can get it for under $10

It's not too recent but I liked Infinate Worlds on PS2. Just a pain in the ass to unlock everything.

Just stay away from Ultimate Tenkaichi. Garbage

bread's done
Back