Beatles Rock Band 360/PS3/Wii $14.99 @ Borders (YMMV?)

devil_blog_dracula

CAGiversary!
My local Borders has Beatles Rock Band 360/PS3/Wii for $14.99 on clearance. I tried using a 40% off any one item discount coupon, but it took it off the original price of $59.99.

Good luck!

The 40% off coupon is always off LIST price, which would be $60.

Still, $15 on clearance is good if you can find it.

Came across this today by accident and jumped on it. I wanted to get it at Target and Old Navy, but none of my stores had it. Borders had The Beatles:RB in a bright orange clearance section/shelf near the DVDs and CDs. Can't say I'm a Beatles fan(yet), but I love Rock Band. No way I could turn it down at $15.

Is it common for Borders stores to carry video games? I don't remember seeing any at any of the ones I've been to but I'd be willing to call my store to see if they have this...

[quote name='tcatsninfan']Is it common for Borders stores to carry video games? I don't remember seeing any at any of the ones I've been to but I'd be willing to call my store to see if they have this...[/QUOTE]I think Borders was only carrying Beatles: Rock Band because of its release coinciding with the remastered albums. I've never seen any other video games there. Give it a shot!:D

I haven't seen Beatles Rock Band at any Borders near me since it came out. But then again, my Borders moves everything to a different place every month. Or so it seems. I'll have to take a look.

[quote name='knickknack']Does that mean you got the game for free? 40% off $59.99 is $24. If it is on clearance for $14.99 to begin with.[/QUOTE]
LMAO...you really asked that question?

Since it was 14.99 and 40% off brings the game down to $24....my guess is that borders gave him the game and a $10 gift card for the difference.

[quote name='emeraldgsl']LMAO...you really asked that question?

Since it was 14.99 and 40% off brings the game down to $24....my guess is that borders gave him the game and a $10 gift card for the difference.[/QUOTE]

Coupon applies to list price. If price after 40% coupon is more than the clearance price, they'll just sell it to you at the clearance price.

Common sense.

Hmm, borders is a touch out of my way, but that's a decent price so maybe I'll make an excuse this evening.

Borders in Evansville IN has 2 for PS3 and 1 for xbox 360 for this price as of an hour ago. They are located in the clearance section on the end cap.

[quote name='devil_blog_dracula']My local Borders has Beatles Rock Band 360/PS3/Wii for $14.99 on clearance. I tried using a 40% off any one item discount coupon, but it took it off the original price of $59.99.

Good luck![/QUOTE]

Damn I wish there was a Borders near me. I'd love to pick this up for cheap.

[quote name='keithp']Is there any place to get the Beatles instruments? Like, cheap?[/QUOTE]

Have you tried looking on eBay or Amazon? There might be some good deals for the instruments on there.

So I bought it today at Borders...sure enough, it was on clearance. Brand new, sealed, 14.99. I went home to find out the disc has a HUGE dent in it, like somebody took a drill bit and stabbed it really hard at the top. I am so pissed. Going back and getting a replacement hopefully tomorrow.

Thanks for this OP. I grabbed one tonight. The store I went to had them behind the registers and not marked as clearance, but I asked and the lady was at least aware it was clearanced, and I got it for the $15 price.

Picked up a copy yesterday at the Borders in Riverhead, NY for 14.99. It was not marked clearance and was behind the counter but the cashier was nice and checked it for me. There were 2 PS3 copies 2 360 copies and I think one Wii copy left.

The Borders in Camp Hill, PA has a few copies for each system. They were marked at the regular price, but it rang up at the clearance price.

i just went to the borders by me (waterford, ct) and they had 5 copies of the 360 (only 3 now), 2 for ps3 and one for the wii. all marked as $14.95

bread's done
Back