Beatles ROck Band(Game Only)

zedarkness

CAG Newbie
Wondering what the best deal would be since i plan to buy it day of release or around then and want to take advantadge of being a Cag

I haven't come across any deals, though I have been looking. Amazon (of course) is 56.97 or something and some outlets like Gamestop are offering 3 extra DLC songs for preorders.

I am really excited about the Beatles Rock Band, but I think I'll wait until Christmas or so to see if I can snag it at a deal. Something about the track list shrinking from 60ish songs to 40ish songs has me not willing to pay $60 for it.

[quote name='xhonzi']I haven't come across any deals, though I have been looking. Amazon (of course) is 56.97 or something and some outlets like Gamestop are offering 3 extra DLC songs for preorders.

I am really excited about the Beatles Rock Band, but I think I'll wait until Christmas or so to see if I can snag it at a deal. Something about the track list shrinking from 60ish songs to 40ish songs has me not willing to pay $60 for it.[/QUOTE]

I don't think it was ever planned to have more than the 45 songs it has.

[quote name='xhonzi']Something about the track list shrinking from 60ish songs to 40ish songs has me not willing to pay $60 for it.[/QUOTE]

It was always 45 songs. I don't know where you're getting this shit about 60, because they never, ever said anything like that.

Beatles licenses aren't cheap, son. A hell of a lot more expensive than Van Halen, that's for sure.

Besides...wouldn't you rather have 45 great Beatles songs, and only Beatles songs, than ~25 Beatles songs with another ~20 songs by "guest acts," like the shitty band-specific Guitar Hero spin-offs?

(Man...sort of off-topic, but I am so fucking glad that Rock Band got Beatles, instead of Guitar Hero. No way would Activision/Neversoft have done it right, like Harmonix did.)

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back