Beatles Rock Band, How are they going to do it?

Advocatus

CAGiversary!
Both my wife and I are very excited for Beatles Rock Band. I've been watching the trailers, and the new clips, which songs are announced... etc etc. My question is, how are they going to have handle multiple voice inputs? My set up is, RB2, with the Les Paul from GH3 Xbox360. I've heard that the RB2 guitar has a mic input, but requires a special adapter. Is the game going to ship with two extra mics and a hub? Are we expected to use the headsets, or wireless headsets?

I'm excited for the game, but have no idea how they are going to implement that many inputs. I am very nervous that we'll only be able to have multiple singers if we buy the Beatles instruments.

What do you think?

I'm guessing they will simply treat the mics as one controller?

The Special Edition of Beatles only includes one mic, but they do throw in a mic stand!

If you want to stock up now, Gamestop sells used USB mics for $10 a pop.

[quote name='Advocatus']Source?[/QUOTE]

At E3 they were doing the three part harmonies on stage and they had three full mics in mic stands.

[quote name='Admiral Moo']If you want to stock up now, Gamestop sells used USB mics for $10 a pop.[/QUOTE]Yeah GS is good for this... last time there was a b2g1 sale, I picked up two extra mics and a $9 game. And they sell the official Rock Band branded USB hub for like $2.99 I think; although any generic USB hub will do.
[quote name='Admiral Moo']I'm guessing they will simply treat the mics as one controller?

The Special Edition of Beatles only includes one mic, but they do throw in a mic stand![/QUOTE]

I'm wondering if all three mics will be treated as one "player" by the Xbox. Obviously you couldn't have three instruments AND three Xbox controllers operating the mics at the same time. Maybe the first vocalist uses an Xbox controller, like in the existing RB games, and additional singers will be tied to an instrument?

bread's done
Back