Beatles Rock Band Lmtd $95 and Guitar Hero V $40 Sams Club YMMV

Bubbakja

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Bloomington, IL sams club had Beatles Rockband Limited Edition on the XBOX 360 for $95 and the "Value" edition w/ regular rockband 2 instruments for $75.

They also had a TON of Guitar Hero V for both Xbox and PS3 for $40 each.

I grabbed the limited editions to flip on amazon to help cover the holiday season, but might want to check your local video games tock if you are in there this week.

$95 for the limited edition of Beatles Rock Band? That's a great price! That's about equivalent to when I got the RB2 bundle for $85 since the Beatles bundle includes a mic stand, too.

It had a white tag like their normal ones and they scanned that instead of the UPC. Which I believe is their standard for markdowns.

They also had Ghostbusters on the 360 for $25 and PS3 for $15

hmmmm...sams club. ive passed the one by me a couple times. do you need to buy a membership to get in like costco or BJs?

this had to be a huge price mistake! on sams website they are selling the limited edition for $224, I will go there tomorrow and check it out!

The Sam's Club in Port Huron, MI had RockBand 2 SE for $89.88 a while back, so I picked that up. Now they have RockBand 1 SE for $34.81. I haven't been there in a couple of weeks, I'll check out the Beatles situation next time I'm in there.

[quote name='Noogums']hmmmm...sams club. ive passed the one by me a couple times. do you need to buy a membership to get in like costco or BJs?[/QUOTE]

You don't need a membership to get in, just if you want to buy something. They usually have guest passes at the Service desk. You can buy stuff with the guest pass, but you have to pay 10% extra.

Sam club clearance prices are nationwide normally aren't they? but a store deciding if the item is on clearance isn't nationwide. I think that how it works for sam's club.

[quote name='micbelt']is this the limited or value edition? seems really low for the limited edition[/QUOTE]

OP lists another price of $75 for the value edition so I don't think there's any question that the $95 sale is for the limited edition you have in mind.

bread's done
Back