Beatles Rockband Bundle & DJ Hero Bundles $39.99 @ RP

RogersTed

CAG Veteran
Hit up your local RP and grab Beatles Rockband full bundle for only $39.99 plus applicable taxes. DJ Hero bundles are priced at $39.99 as well.

Stay groovy kids and lets keep this off RFD

It's Rogers Plus and this is the price at all stores. It may not be marked. It depends how on the ball staff are but the bundles will scan at this price.

Wow... I'd love to grab one of those Beatles packages for Wii. Shame I won't even have the opportunity to go check tonight. Thanks for the heads-up anyway!

Amazing, called 8 different RPs near my home and my friends work. Not a single one of them had it. Thanks a lot for posting RogersTed though. Looks like RFD caught onto the scent but doesn't sound like it'll do any hoarders in my area any good.

[quote name='Spino']ejamer, one of the ones in Brampton has a Wii one. 10088 McLaughlin Rd, (905) 495-8169.[/QUOTE]

Not anymore - called to see if they could hold it while I drive over, but apparently someone already picked it up. Anyone who has heard me sing will say that's for the best. Thanks for the tip though!

[quote name='addone']Maybe the earthquake was because all the hoarders were rushing to pick things up...[/QUOTE]

Ugh don't even joke. Every time a discount game appears, I hear stories of some people (names start with a G******, V*****) getting like 4 copies of each just to do an EB T3. I don't even know how many cheap games I missed out on because of hoarders.

[quote name='addone']Maybe the earthquake was because all the hoarders were rushing to pick things up...[/QUOTE]

Lol! Bloody hoarders are so annoying they really need to make these deals 1 copy per customer. Maybe they are also going to cause this so called "tornado" which is supposed to be coming.

[quote name='PuppetDoctor']Lol! Bloody hoarders are so annoying they really need to make these deals 1 copy per customer. Maybe they are also going to cause this so called "tornado" which is supposed to be coming.[/QUOTE]

They must've found a bunch of copies up in Midland, cause one just hit there. :lol:

Thanks for the heads up.

Was finally able to get a copy of GHWT for relatively cheap through the guitar bundle for $19.99 (curse you Giant Tiger $1 copies). Also found a store that has TB:RB LE for sale which my aunt (her daughter is a HUGE Beatles fan) is desperately racing down to as we speak before they close in 40 minutes :rofl:

It was a circus at my store today. No hoarding surprisingly. Lots of lucky people in the right place at the right time.

Sweet, just found 1 store in Ottawa with a Renegade Bundle in stock.. it's on hold for me now. I'm headed over to Future Shop nearby in a few minutes, and I'll pricematch it..

Thanks for the heads up about this. :)

I went to RP here in Vaughan to check out their stock. They has two PS3 RB2 bundles, one PS3 RB1 bundle, and some Fender Strats.

Interestingly, they had nearly every RB and GH game (disc only) on sale for $20. This includes RB2, GHWT, GH5, GH: Metallica, GH: Smash Hits, The Beatles: RB, etc. It was very temping to pick up GH5, Metallica and Beatles RB lolz.

Instead I got a stand for my slim PS3 :D $15, now I can sleep in peace knowing my PS3 won't spontaneously fall over!

I called a bunch of Scarborough and east end Toronto locations yesterday, it seems most stores around here never carried the bundles. The stores must be getting slammed with calls about this; every person I spoke to sounded exasperated.

I ended up getting the regular edition at Future Shop for $33.98 plus tax, after using the pricematch -10% policy. I was going to get Renegade, but decided to get the regular version as I like the turntable more. I hated the glossy black on Renegade table when I had one before, too many fingerprints.

Picked up a copy of DJ Hero for Wii yesterday at Kenaston RP in Winnipeg. For those looking, they had a Wii copy and about 3 ps3 copies left . Unfortunately, all the Beatles bundles were gone by the time I checked.

If you can find it, the Rock Band Classic Rock Track Pack (new) has been reduced to $5.99 while the other track packs were still marked at $19.99. Not a bad price for 20 songs.

went to my rogers last night saw 2 ps3 le beatles rockbands, 1 for 360 and 1 for the wii not sure what else was there rolled into town late and just wanted to check out what they had was in the store for maybe a minute probably go into today for a better look.

Since this is a clearance in Rogers, I doubt you'll be able to price match this unless you get a clueless/trainee CSR.

Also, bunk for my search since I went searching four days after this was revealed. :p

[quote name='poiuiu']Since this is a clearance in Rogers, I doubt you'll be able to price match this unless you get a clueless/trainee CSR.

Also, bunk for my search since I went searching four days after this was revealed. :p[/QUOTE]

My friend and I both got DJ Hero kits for $33.98 @ Future Shop after the Rogers Plus pricematch. :)

Grrr... as if! Both Rogers locations just closed down in my city. All that's left is the Rogers that's phone only. And of course they don't sell on their Web site. Damn.

[quote name='bdavid81']My friend and I both got DJ Hero kits for $33.98 @ Future Shop after the Rogers Plus pricematch. :)[/QUOTE]

If you dont mind my asking, how were you able to price match? I picked up a RP flyer and saw nothing about the bundles on sale.

any info would be greatly appreciated.

[quote name='twinducks']If you dont mind my asking, how were you able to price match? I picked up a RP flyer and saw nothing about the bundles on sale.

any info would be greatly appreciated.[/QUOTE]
phone2.jpg

I managed to pick up a Band Hero bundle that was mis-ticketed at a location in London, ON for 39.99. There were originally two available (X360 & PS3), ended up calling to check the stock again the next day but they had caught onto the mislabel and changed the price back to $199.99.

[quote name='Mr.']But then they would find out that Rogers is sold out.[/QUOTE]

Depends on the CSR; they might call just to confirm the price, not to confirm stock. After all, they can't really call every single RP in the GTA.

bread's done
Back