Beatles RockBand full Set 89.99 at Blockbuster

This is new right?
Pretty good deal for a game that just won the best music game (or something in those lines) on Spikes Video Game Awards.

This is the "value" edition, featuring Rock Band 1 wired instruments, NOT the "special" edition featuring the wireless Beatles-themed instruments. And I'm pretty sure it's a re-post, but I hate to be "that guy."

[quote name='DJP519']This is the "value" edition, featuring Rock Band 1 wired instruments, NOT the "special" edition featuring the wireless Beatles-themed instruments. And I'm pretty sure it's a re-post, but I hate to be "that guy."[/QUOTE]
No, you're right. Somebody posted this a while back, in addition to Halo: ODST and a couple other games being on sale, as well. BB sent out an e-mail, but I'm not signed up for them, so if someone has the complete details, I'm sure some CAGs would appreciate it.

[quote name='Jackie Chandler']No, you're right. Somebody posted this a while back, in addition to Halo: ODST and a couple other games being on sale, as well. BB sent out an e-mail, but I'm not signed up for them, so if someone has the complete details, I'm sure some CAGs would appreciate it.[/QUOTE]

Still, it's nice for reposts every now and then. I appreciate them because who honestly goes back pages and pages on a forum? :p

Besides, threads don't move so fast on CAG (in all my experience with forums). It's nice to see a "new" thread every now and then.

[quote name='DJP519']This is the "value" edition, featuring Rock Band 1 wired instruments, NOT the "special" edition featuring the wireless Beatles-themed instruments. And I'm pretty sure it's a re-post, but I hate to be "that guy."[/QUOTE]

I happened to have just left BB, it is value edition, and a "HAT"

bread's done
Back